Jez

I think it shows what little faith Chelsea have in Turnbull.   He signed a one year deal and he will be on the bench for most of it, but what a player to have on the bench while Courtois continues to get experience in Spain. 

He won't play many games at all, I don't think he will play anywhere near 10-15 games. He will probably play in the league cup and thats it. At the end of the season, I can't imagine a 41 year old who has played less then 10 games in the whole season will be the number one. Langerak or Galekovic deserve to be in the team.

He won't play many games at all, I don't think he will play anywhere near 10-15 games. He will probably play in the league cup and thats it. At the end of the season, I can't imagine a 41 year old who has played less then 10 games in the whole season will be the number one. Langerak or Galekovic deserve to be in the team.

League Cup, early rounds of FA Cup, fact Cech is not really at his fitness peak anymore. Why would a reserve at Dortmund deserve to play ahead of reserve at Chelsea and why would Adelaide goalkeeper be ahead of either of them  :huh:

another hammer blow to Spanish football if they sign him and pay big money. if true, for a team in massive debt to pay nearly 100 million on 2 players is a disgrace to the game

League Cup, early rounds of FA Cup, fact Cech is not really at his fitness peak anymore. Why would a reserve at Dortmund deserve to play ahead of reserve at Chelsea and why would Adelaide goalkeeper be ahead of either of them  :huh:

Yeah, why would an Adelaide player get in the Australian team, thats a really strange concept isn't it, picking players from your own domestic league who are actually playing week in week out.

you can twist my words all you like. be like saying a Shamrock Rovers player should in Ireland team as just because they are from your own domestic league who are actually playing week in week out.