The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

**** bottlers at the confluence of the Rhein and Main*...

Mainz 2-4 Schalke

Ivanschitz 7' 1-0

Soto 12' 2-0

2-1 57' Huntelaar

2-2 64' Howedes

2-3 81' Matip

2-4 90' Fuchs

*: and probably Frankfurt **** Galaxy fans back in the day, too.

I enjoyed the Mainz game extremely much. Fuchs free kick at the death was a little pearler of a curler into the bottom corner.

Hertha drew again to move into 13th. I hope they stay there or there abouts for the remainder of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Şahin's injury history;

Season || From - To || Nature

11/12 || 25/08/11 - 25/09/11 || Medial ligament strain (knee)

10/11 || 18/04/11 - 01/06/11 || Interior ligament tear (knee)

10/11 || 05/02/11 - 02/10/11 || Heel injury

08/09 || 15/01/09 - 19/01/09 || Calf problems

08/09 || 02/07/08 - 12/07/08 || Ankle injury

Gudentag Guys and Gals!

Im thinking of heading over Munich at Crimbo to catch the last game before the Winter break (vs Cologne), and was wondering how much I should be looking at forking out for a ticket to the match? Cheapest possible is excellent! Also, do you think ill be able to turn up at the Allianz on the day, (or day before), to buy the ticket then?

Danke!

Click here Don for Bayern's online ticketing section (English language). The phone numbers for the ticket office are on there, if you want to look up/buy the tickets online you'll need to register with the site, all the usual gubbins. Alternatively, you could try and buy the tickets through a third-party website like this, but as you can see it does get a bit pricey.

Don't forget you'll need to set an extra bit of dosh aside for a chemical shower after having to spend 90+ minutes in the vicinity of der schweine von Köln. :)

Hamburg sack Oenning (:D), Arne Friedrich has cancelled his contract with Wolfsburg following another serious back injury and 1860 Munich have secured a life-saving sponsorship deal with Aston Martin.

And 'Gladbach for the Champion's League baby. It's gonna happen! 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Hannover leading 2-0 against Werder Bremen. Both goals by former Vålerenga player Mohammed Abdellaoue (Moa). A steal for 1.2 mill pounds and I am sure that Villatalker ElHierro is rather annoyed as he was very vocal when hoping Villa would sign Moa.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â