Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still pissing me off that it struggles to maintain parties between games and the amount of connectivity issues in general.

for the amount this game has grossed it really should not have a single fooking problem (which I know is impossible given the nature of online gaming)

I only played 5 wager matches (and that was to get the achievement).

Did you like my Theatre Clip, Tamuff? Random sticky grenade final kill FTW

That was quality, I was wondering what the hell was going on :lol: I remember once getting hit by a mega random knife that was thrown halfway across the map on MW2 that appeared on the 'game winning kill', I was gutted.

What time? I was in quite a few large matches / parties last night, also had a Clan match about 10pm. Just send me a message if you wanna play, if I'm not in another party / clan match I'll send you an invite to my lobby

still pissing me off that it struggles to maintain parties between games and the amount of connectivity issues in general.

for the amount this game has grossed it really should not have a single fooking problem (which I know is impossible given the nature of online gaming)

Same here, the game has some horrendous connection problems on the 360 at the moment. Sort it out Treyarch.

anyone play this regularly? will add you if you enjoy random banter whilst playing and rather stupid nonsense talking when playing. Me and my friend get so into the game we end up just talking absolute nonsense for hours.

I am set to Prestige in under 35 hours of game play. I set myself a target of 1 hour per rank. I am level 45 and not even hit 28 hours yet. I have about 4 achievements close to giving me a total of 30k XP on top of anything I earn whilst playing. Should get me closer to 47 by the time they all come through.

yesterday I got

26-9

12-1

17-3

16-2

amongst some terrible rounds of scores like 4-12 :(

on the whole though I kill more than I die.

from my gaming

best SMG MP5 by a long way. PM63 is good for Nuketown as it has ridiculous carnage ability.

best Assaault, AK47 or Commando. Lots of people use the AUG but unless you hold down the trigger and spray I find the damage is shit, so unless you get constant HS you are going down. Not good for killstreaking.

best LMG is the last one (can't remember it), awesome with scope and extra magazine, unleashes a fury of bullets, and fairly accurate as well.

Perks are the key to this, PRO versions kick ass and really help. Ghost Pro and Scavenger Pro and Warlord Pro are all pretty epic and help you out a lot, especially for nade kills and Nova gas.

btw if you come across someone called Mapilim or theamazingdutchdude they are both unbelievable. both got KDs of no less than 3 (most of the time over 4) and Mapilim got two scores of 24 and 26 to nil.

**** crazy players, I even messaged them both saying that was pretty ridiculous.

From having this game on both PC and Xbox i have to say... it's sooooooooo much better on PC. So many "noobs" just running around with SMGs on this spray and praying... gets a bit tiresome. Though...

One thing which is much much better on Xbox then PC is the fact you can edit your class whilst in the pregame lobby... where as on pc you cant... which is completely daft!

Â