Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

It'll be between him and oily for Spoty depending on Sundays result.

Maybe Sophie Ecclestone depending on the women's t20 world cup

Edited by colhint

2 hours ago, colhint said:

It'll be between him and oily for Spoty depending on Sundays result

Ronaldo ain’t getting a look in.

• Haha 2

England's finest. Remember him as a bit of a tearaway fast bowler in 2002. How he homed his skills. I consider him and Steyn as the best two quickies of their generation. Steyn didn't have Andersons longevity.

Posted (edited)

**** **** **** hell. 

Every bloody time I go to Edgbaston to see them play Worcester they get beaten. Every bloody time. 

Tonight Warwickshire top of the table, Pears bottom.  It was a million to one shot for them to win and they bloody walked it. Men v Boys, not even a competition. 

They scored 34 (thirty four) bloody runs off their last over which is an absolute disgrace. And even with that humiliation Worcester still won at a canter even if they had scored zero off the over. 

I just don't get how bad they were. Awful. Almost full house pissed up and beaten into silence.  Horrible night. 

Edited by sidcow

The less said about the Bears performance last night the better.

Feel sorry for Garton, but that last over was utterly horrendous. Mousley did well with bat and ball. Moeen's innings was utterly pathetic, knocking it around for singles when the run rate was already above 13 an over.

But hopefully that is our usual bad performance that normally comes in the quarter's out of the way for the year and we push on.

• Like 1

As a Bears fan with a son who plays for Worcs academy, I couldn't really lose, but this could be just what bears needed to get back on track and finish the comp off. We'll most likely get home draw and can go from there.

102 for 3

Hoping for a big England lead, hopefully have this lot out for 250-280.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

102 for 3

Hoping for a big England lead, hopefully have this lot out for 250-280.

Well I got that drastically wrong 🤡

Really impressed by Hodge and Athanaze. Thought they would fold after they lost a few wickets and were 84-3. But they batted well and were very positive.

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You Bears! Absolute domination. 

Thought we should have got 210  minimum the way we started but had far too much for them bowling wise anyway. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Test Cricket is dead. Especially against the smaller nations. It's just boring and there is zero interest outside of The Ashes. 

Someone had better tell that to all the people packing out Trent Bridge. 

Edited by sidcow

Yesterday they were talking about this being the first chance for England's new generation of bowlers to show a bright future after the retirement of Broad and Anderson.

Ah.

First time the Windies have scored 450 in a test innings in ten years.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â