Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

I don't know which is worse,watching Villa who can not even score or watching England who can not take a wicket..Watching both games over the weekend has depressed me :(

delighted for Ireland and hope they qualify now, real pity that South Africa lost to Pakistan mind, as it makes a bit tougher. Equally feel huge sympathy for Zimbabwe - they have played some terrific cricket in this tournament and they've clearly recovered from the darker days of a few years ago. These guys deserve to compete in this tournament, and play test cricket too. 

Taylor's innings was superb, and Williams' too - and quite possibly unlucky to be given out - pivotal moment - although admittedly it was just simply too difficult to determine whether it was a 6 or out.

cant believe I missed it, sounded like another cracking game Ireland are involved in. 

we need 1 point from India or Pakistan to qualify and that will be tough, pity South Africa destroyed us as that **** up the run rate. if was head to head we be fine

Yes that Pakistan result screwed things up somewhat. Lets hope Pakistan have one of their off days when they play Ireland. Really Pakistan should beat them when you compare the two bowling attacks in particular. 

We're more interested in winning the Ashes in the summer than doing well in a WC.

The ECB/Moores really do have a lot to answer for with the stupid timing of the captain change from Cook to Morgan, the sudden change in order at the start of the WC, the cowardly batting tactics, our bowling hasn't been very good. 

It's been a disaster from start to finish.

There is just so much lacking.

Where is our 95mph pace man? We have noone that will beat people for pace, in England we'll beat anyone because we can swing the ball but we have no scary pace at all.

The batting has been awful. Bizarre selections - poor form

**** me what a drop!!

Good effort from Buttler and Woakes but is that really the best England can do - a good effort from a couple of the players?

Think Bell did okay, but that's his problem, he's only ever a 6, maybe 7/10 guy.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â