Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

yep have to feel for Javed and Anwar a bit, played blinders, and also lost their most potent bowler to injury as well. No wins at a WC since 1996, and you can't believe the powers that be want to reduce the number of associate teams next time round. So stupid. 

Nice one Ireland!

Happy for Porterfield, he was doing okay until his out, d'oh! moment from him. :D

Still has to do better for me though. He's experienced and the captain he should be going on an making bigger scores and not having to rely on the lower order to pull Ireland through. 

Nice one Ireland!

Happy for Porterfield, he was doing okay until his out, d'oh! moment from him. :D

Still has to do better for me though. He's experienced and the captain he should be going on an making bigger scores and not having to rely on the lower order to pull Ireland through.

I agree. But 37 is the epitome of average, so at least he hasn't embarrassed himself, unlike our England captain [emoji1]

can't believe the powers that be want to reduce the number of associate teams next time round. So stupid. 

This. Good result for Ireland and even if they don't progress they'll have done well in this world cup. The matches are getting good press in Ireland so its good exposure for the game here.

I wonder what goes through AB de Villiers' head, when ever he sees he's playing against the Windies next? Must be like what any goalkeeper feels like, when they realise they're about to play Villa.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â