Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Moores is out of his depth. Why bring in Ballance at the 25th hour and drop Taylor down the order.

I saw the dismisalls of Bell, Moeen and Morgan

Bell got a good ball but he should have been able to deal with a little bit of movement]

Moeen looked good but because of his high bat lift its a problem when you get a yorker and are not prepared. He doesn't have a problem with the short ball. In fact the one he got he put away convincingly and ther other he ducked out of the way of. 

Morgan well I just don't know the value in that shot. 

I'm not sure New Zealand are that good, they are well drilled but no real stars. England were just very poor. 

I agree with most of that, but New ealand (IMO) are prett damn good, and their Captain is brilliant as both a player and in his captaincy.

Yes but would you say they have better players than we do? Its a bit like Villa under Lambert. Decent squad but unable to get the best out of them. 

Umm.. Would I swap any of the current England team for a New Zealand player... honestly probably not

Moores is out of his depth. Why bring in Ballance at the 25th hour and drop Taylor down the order.

Bell got a good ball but he should have been able to deal with a little bit of movement]

Moeen looked good but because of his high bat lift its a problem when you get a yorker and are not prepared. He doesn't have a problem with the short ball. In fact the one he got he put away convincingly and ther other he ducked out of the way of. 

I'm not sure New Zealand are that good, they are well drilled but no real stars. England were just very poor. 

I agree with most of that, but New ealand (IMO) are prett damn good, and their Captain is brilliant as both a player and in his captaincy.

Yes but would you say they have better players than we do? Its a bit like Villa under Lambert. Decent squad but unable to get the best out of them. 

Umm.. Would I swap any of the current England team for a New Zealand player... honestly probably not

You'd find a place for Bell, surely?! 

136447.jpg?alt=2

• Like 1

I agree with most of that, but New Zealand (IMO) are prett damn good, and their Captain is brilliant as both a player and in his captaincy.

As a one day side, yes, I think they do have better players, over all. Not necessarily more natural ability, but better at one day cricket. Whichever coach, you can't really argue with the results, though I agree they are better Captained and better coached.

And Woakes!

• Like 1

I'd have Joe Root in the team.

Afghans putting up a very creditable performance so far - batting better than England against spin :P

haha, post that after a huge partnership then instantly a wicket. Sorry chaps. 

Edited by Rodders

Its amazing the support India have anywhere in the world. This is a big surprise. England beat India.

A couple of my Indian friends from NZ flew over for the game. He also said he saw a plane load of Indian fans had flown over from England. Not to mention the sizeable Indian population in Melbourne.

Edited by Ghost

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â