Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Quite a few players who you could say deserve to be in the squad that are not at the moment-

Taylor

Vince

Roy

Chopra

Billings

Patel

Rashid

Bopara

Clarke

Roland-Jones

What about Evans?  I don't go with this media fest about Bopara. He has played over 100 odis and still not nailed his place and he failed to produce against Warwicks in the t20 quarter and the 50 over quarter.... 

Excellent night ! I thought we weren't scoring quickly enough and thought Kent (by winning the toss) had prevented us from using the tactic of batting first, then grinding the opposition down with our superb bowling attack (no-one would fancy facing Boyd Rankin at the moment); needn't have worried though !

Missus wanted to leave early 'cos we had been warned that the gate to Canon Hill parking would be locked "at dusk" and we weren't sure when "dusk" was !

So  ...... now to the final; can't go - racing a time trial next day but ..... if Bell and Woakes are available who the hell do you leave out ????? 

Been watching Durham v Notts. Stokes has just played a sensational knock. 164 from 113 balls, after Mustard laid the foundations. Notts are gonna have to go some to get anywhere near Durham's score.

In the second semi-final Durham have posted 353-8 against Notts. Going to be very tough chasing that.

Some ridiculous hitting from Ben Stokes too - 164 from 113 balls! Chris Read dropped him on 12 too. Ouch. 

evidently Stokes' knock in the England ODI gave him some confidence. Good for him, If it's between him and Woakes for a place in the side he's now edged back in front I suspect. Taylor ought to get a chance soon. But they dropped Bopara who's been Mr reliable in ODI's so who knows. Would help if we could drop Cook though

true, but I think a sense of feeling as though he contributed to an England win was probably mentally just as important for him. Still, there's a couple of months to go until Sri Lanka now isn't there? All up in the air still. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â