Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Stokes and Jordan were appalling. Agree with Milfner, I don't think Tredwell is the answer as a spinner and as the World Cup is in Aus/NZ then as the pitches are not going to spin that much so I think they will want someone who can bat aswelll so I think Ali might get the nod.

England have no chased 300 to win an ODI.

Tredwell did well. Not sure about Patel. If you cant look after your weight then are you worthy of an England place. Woakes was the pick of the seamers. it was only that one over that went for 20. but 4 for 52 is good anyway.

How can we lose 3 overs and the score go down by 9 runs?..

Not that this game will even get that far, but surely a rate of 3 an over is a little short..

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

Aaaaaand, it's just started raining down the bay, so give it 10 mins for it to hit the ground (though might just be a short shower).

Not that it'd do much to change the way this game will go.

Edit - don't think it'd force them off - looking a lot brighter downwind at the moment.

Edit 2.  Well taken catch, thought it'd gone for 6.  Just as I was about to take to the keyboard to bemoan the lack of entertainment from this batting effort.

Edited by CardiffGreens

Was very sedate early on from Chopra, Porterfield and Clarke. It's not going particularly well, 234-6 with 3 overs left. It's looks a decent pitch to bowl on but Essex bat very deep. 

Hate Chelmsford though, such a terribly shaped ground.

Edited by Milfner

20 off the last over, 36 from the last 3. Decent waggle at the end there from Javid and McKay. 272 to win for Essex, get a couple of early wickets and we'll be well on top.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â