Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Yeah I did figure that it would probably be down to the ECB, but it does seem a bit silly. Although I guess it give us the advantage of a rest, should they get though to the final. Plus Warwickshire will make more money over the bar, not having people skipping the first game.

I just wanted to find a bitter bluenose to blame or something! 

Yeah I did figure that it would probably be down to the ECB, but it does seem a bit silly. Although I guess it give us the advantage of a rest, should they get though to the final. Plus Warwickshire will make more money over the bar, not having people skipping the first game.

I just wanted to find a bitter bluenose to blame or something! 

Blame it  on Ian Westwood then  :)

• Like 1

Who gives a **** about football when it's finals day?

The 2nd match in a 38 game season is not going to be anything special.

Before the Villa won last week, I'd agree, but if there's a bandwagon, I'm jumping on it! I'll probably watch the first bit of the cricket, turn over to the football, and depending on how each are going, make my decision as to what is my favourite sport at that moment.

• Like 1

I expected you to be there!

I could have bought you one of those dandy 4 pint carriers which everyone drops and spills.. much to my merriment..

now i'm sad :(

**** you.

I can't make it down unfortunately. Got the week off next week, so will need to tie up some loose ends in work on Saturday morning. I'll be wearing my lucky Bears hat into work though, much to the bemusement of most of my co workers.  

"Why have you got a picture of a bear chained to a post, on your cap?"

I'll be back home for start of play though.

Edited by dAVe80

Although it is easy to be wise after the event, I did think we were perhaps 15/20 runs short - on that wicket but, as said above, we are through. I think they said Woakes was being 'rested' but anyone know why Boyd Rankin didn't play ? 

Although it is easy to be wise after the event, I did think we were perhaps 15/20 runs short - on that wicket but, as said above, we are through. I think they said Woakes was being 'rested' but anyone know why Boyd Rankin didn't play ? 

I heard he was being rested for 20/20 finals day.  But that's weird considering this was such an important match.

Maybe he's had a niggle and it wasn't worth him risking being out for a longer period?

Bell playing beautifully. Two sixes back off the bowlers head so far and is 38 off 16! 

EDIT: And I sent that he's played on and tickled the bail off FFS.

Edited by Milfner

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â