Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Has that ever happened?

Can we make them bat again??

I'm not sure. I doubt it - I can remember Caddick and others bowling out the WIndies for 40 something but I don't think that was on the first morning.

No. We'll have to have a dig. That might be interesting, too, as the Indians have brought in a quickie who has reportedly (according to BBC text) been clocked at 95mph (before a couple of injuries).

Yea, he's sat commentating with an Indian legend I think, and he's just cutting across him, winding him up and doesn't know anything..

He's just an outspoken, old fashioned ex player.

And he's from YERK-SHIR

Arsehole.

don't get me wrong, sometimes he does occasionally spit something out midly amusing.. but 95% of the time, he's calling the bowlers shite and the batsmen who don't average 28 runs an over, overrated :lol:

He was pretty slow at making runs judging from his record, and a selfish batsmen at that.

Vaughan is starting to irritate me too.. stop talking about football and manchester! (he even did it in Southampton)

Whilst Boycott maybe old he is very knowledgeable about the game and TMS would be worse for not having him. Its good also to have  a recent England captain on like Vaughan for his incite. Tufnell is the one that bugs me. Decent spinner but a joke as a cricketer and doesn't offer much to tms in my opnion.

Great morning for England. I think we may have won the test in the first two hours here,

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

This is insane.  I'm married to an Indian girl, I fear I might become unbearably smug in front of the inlaws if this continues. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â