Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Yes would the result have been different with Ajmal and Moeen in the team.  

I think so, the pitch was slow so having one extra better spinner would have helped us further in the bowling, Mclenaghan got tonked around the pitch. Another 20 runs would have been sufficiently competitive I think, do slightly worry about the side in the one day cup as well. But hey ho, should still get promoted 

If I can get down home for finals day, I am there! I'm even prepared (happy) to miss the Villa match if needs be!

Got my ticket! :)

I have a 30th to go to on the night though.. don't know what I'm going to do if bears get to the final! :(

Got my ticket! :)

I have a 30th to go to on the night though.. don't know what I'm going to do if bears get to the final! :(

Put a card in the post!

:lol:  Think we might have to!

I'm just going to get absolutely tonked and fall asleep somewhere.  Cow's corner probably :) stay out of trouble!

Yep - got wife's and self's tickets on line (thanks Mick).

Now - is there any chance (Sir) Ian Bell will b available for this match ?

If you watched the Essex match, what did you make of the ball-tampering business?  Very little comment when the ball was changed (and Atherton wasn't even playing :))

Get in, Warwickshire into the quarter's just. Nice to see Worcester get through.

Be brilliant if it was a Warwickshire vs Worcestershire considering finals day is at Edgbaston.

Chopra was brilliant yet again.

Surrey also through means that won't happen :)

Whatever  :rolleyes:

tell me about that Warwickshire v Worcester final again :P

Surrey v Lancs final then  .....

Yep - got wife's and self's tickets on line (thanks Mick).

Now - is there any chance (Sir) Ian Bell will b available for this match ?

If you watched the Essex match, what did you make of the ball-tampering business?  Very little comment when the ball was changed (and Atherton wasn't even playing :))

I read on the twitter somewhere that all the Test players for all sides should be available, which is as it should be.

Get in, Warwickshire into the quarter's just. Nice to see Worcester get through.

Be brilliant if it was a Warwickshire vs Worcestershire considering finals day is at Edgbaston.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Bloody Southerners. Coming over here, and supporting our football teams, but not our cricket teams!  

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â