Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Its a good start. Think Bell and Ali will think they missed out. Don't think much of the Sri Lanka bowling attack though.

I've seen better bowling attacks in the County Championship.

Its a good start. Think Bell and Ali will think they missed out. Don't think much of the Sri Lanka bowling attack though.

I've seen better bowling attacks in the County Championship.

Yes definately

First time England have scored 400 plus in how long?

Since the tour to New Zealand last March.

Pathetic that it took 15 months to go past 400 in a test match.

Edited by Avfc96

Broad was proper just going for the sluggers by the sounds of it.

on the beeb someone said maybe because of being dropped to 9th order?

Just want Root to keep going though, this'll do his confidence the world of good after a poor couple of showings from him.

When should we declare??

Onnnnnnnne Hunddreeeeeeeeed annnnnnnd eeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghtttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Oh, wrong sport.

Well done Joesph Root, I'd been slagging you off the other day for being a bad cricket player man, oh how wrong was I.

Now go do it again, there's a good boy :)

Yes true but 10 of those matches were against a very good bowling attack. We'll score a bag load of runs this summer against Sri Lanka and India

isn't that the problem though

We are going to really struggle without a frontline spinner.

Swann in a game like this, would be able to hold down an end and take wickets whilst allowing a bowler a rest.

But there's little point talking about Swann as he's retired. We have to move on. Give Moeen a chance. He's had 3 overs in test cricket. Anyway good win for the Bears tonight...

3 in a row now, hopefully we can finally make it out of the group stages this year.

Yes the change of name is going to bring us luck even if we hate it........Many fans were against us signing Malik but his over that got the wickets of Hales and Lumb changed the momentum of their innings... Evans got us back into this game after Chopra and Ambrose dithered around....Hope he can find his form in the longer stuff as he's a good player.

Cook fails. Again. And on a pitch tailored for batting. Seriously, how long can he get away with this shit? It's not even against dramatically good bowling.

Edited by Rodders

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â