Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Ajmal has been great. Will be interrsting to see how they do without him, or Ali for that matter but should'nt struggle too much. Cox, Shantry, Mitchell and Morris have all pitched in good performances this season too.

Fist test match of the Summer, and England a man down already. Robson nicks one though to the wicket keeper on debut. Not a great start. 

Edited by dAVe80

It's a wonder how and why he's lost his form. Warne has just been speculating that the Captaincy may be playing a part. As for who may replace him, that's the issued isn't it? Thinking like the ECB do, they'd probably go for Broad. Would he be the answer though? I'd have my doubts. 

his form has been shit for a while now. But who else is captain if not him?

Bell has captained Warwickshire

Do you not worry that would have a negative impact on his game? I feel Ian Bell is someone who is better off just concentrating on runs. I think he could do it, but I just have a doubt on how it would affect his batting, and also how he'd handle the pressure. 

Ballance gone. He's not a number 3. Nearly time for Mooen. Trying to think if Bell and Moeen have batted together for Warwickshire. They may have done in 2006.

Agree, Ballance at 3 is a mistake. Hope we have to wait a while yet to see Ali bat, but looking forward to seeing how he does. 

his form has been shit for a while now. But who else is captain if not him?

Bell has captained Warwickshire

Do you not worry that would have a negative impact on his game? I feel Ian Bell is someone who is better off just concentrating on runs. I think he could do it, but I just have a doubt on how it would affect his batting, and also how he'd handle the pressure. 

Yes it could do. 

Cook is so woefullly out of form. Not scored a century since last May against New Zealend.

Ballance is not a number three, Bell came in and played very well yet again.

Robson will learn from his mistake, probably down to first test nerves especially considering he is playing at the home of cricket.

Root and Ali have batted very well, been very impressed with Ali, looks like he is playing his 100th test match not his 1st.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â