Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

dernbach must be finished as an england bowler surely?

I think he should be Rodders. He's had enough chances now. If he can't perform under this type of pressure he shouldn't be in the squad. It was a very good game of cricket but I can;t help feeling that but for some poor keeping and fielding and Dernbach's bowling we would have won this game easily. Our batting has been good in this tournament so if any one mentions KP they are wrong.

Yeah our batting is a little better. I may be harsh but I'm unsure on Bresnan too. Can chip in well with the bat but overall we seem to lack bowling control in the shorter form generally. That said I don't know the county game well enough re other alternatives. I know regulation changes always make it harder for them though. Happy to see Chris Jordan get an incremental contract though.

As for the T20 still hard to call. Think SA are my favourites. If dew is going to play a part and nullify spin, then it's on raw power, but the beauty is you can see a case made for NZ, SL or India. Not so sure on Pakistan myself.

Yeah our batting is a little better. I may be harsh but I'm unsure on Bresnan too. Can chip in well with the bat but overall we seem to lack bowling control in the shorter form generally. That said I don't know the county game well enough re other alternatives. I know regulation changes always make it harder for them though. Happy to see Chris Jordan get an incremental contract though.

As for the T20 still hard to call. Think SA are my favourites. If dew is going to play a part and nullify spin, then it's on raw power, but the beauty is you can see a case made for NZ, SL or India. Not so sure on Pakistan myself.

I would have to favour India myself. Pakistan are dangerous because of their bowlers and if Akmal or Afridi come off with the bat who knows. Sri Lanka v India final though!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â