Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

• 3 weeks later...

not everybody cup of tea but the T20 is really good for the smaller nations that qualified to play against established teams and then they go and have 2 sections to limit the associates :(

credit to Holland, thought Ireland had enough but sounds like some wayward bowling and brilliant hitting

It was some amazing hitting alright. Ireland blew it big time, they had enough runs on the board but just couldn't handle the Dutch power hitting. Disaster that they didn't make it through to the Super 10's.

Massive game today.  This is just as bad as Villa v Blues for me.  Never enjoy these games.

Ah - omariqy - are you of Pakistani origin/background ?  If so what do you think of Shoaib Malik who Warwickshire have signed for the T20 ?

As regards your big match - I think a lot depends on Ajmal (just my opinion) who is a damn good spinner. 

Not a great start.  I am not a big fan of Shoaib Malik at all.  Always seems to slow the game down when he doesnt need to.  However he is a talented player  and can be a good player for Warwickshire.

Looking forward to the New Zealand tomorrow, but I think it's gonna be really tough. Girlfriend is Dutch and so I might have a chance of actually getting her to watch some games this time around. If they play like today then they'll have a lot of supporters.. but against some better bowling I think they may struggle. Credit where it's due, to go at 14 an over is quite something. George Dockrill was averaging less than 6 an over in his T20 career before today, so it's not like it was against completely amateur bowling. Ireland did fall apart though, made it far too easy for the Dutch

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â