Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

think how bad England have been is described by the fact that Nathan Lyon No.11 batted 5 times Not Out 5 times

I said that to my mate during in the last test. Australia should open with him in their second innings, just to really take the p*ss!

They won't enforce the follow-on with tomorrow being the charity day will they?

I personally wouldn't and I don't think they will do but if they were to enforce the follow on and bowl England out tonight, im sure the Aussie cricket team would put a special day on tomorrow or Sunday instead to help support the charity.

Yes. To complete the worst tour I can remember. At least in the 90s we knew our place and were 'proud fighting losers'

At least in the 90s we were playing a very good Aussie side. This Aussie side are nothing special.

My guess is England will be bowled out cheaply tomorrow (for a sub 200 score),  

I would make a big deal about how I called it spot on, but it was all too predictable! 

Good lord.  Even by the shambolic standards of the rest of the series, this was a new low.  Not to even come out fighting and show even a tiny bit of pride is unacceptable.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â