Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

all the criticism of KP is fair but Swann and Anderson have been really poor, only Broad of the senior bowlers will come out of this with any credit.

this could be another 5-0 if nto careful and not the way Ian Botham was predicting

all the criticism of KP is fair but Swann and Anderson have been really poor, only Broad of the senior bowlers will come out of this with any credit.

this could be another 5-0 if nto careful and not the way Ian Botham was predicting

It's going to be 5-0. Only rain can stop that. *sigh*

Only a year or two ago the English media were saying Anderson is better than Steyn. If the ball isnt swinging Anderson is innefective. Good case to play both Boyd and Finn next test and leave Anderson out!

England really have been disgraceful in the 3 games so far. none of the top 5 got a century, didnt once take 20 wickets in a match, not once got over 400 runs. only players come out with any credit is Broad and Stokes

Its not really knee jerk reaction either as they werent great in the summer either, not wrong to say they have gone backwards under Cook than when Strauss was captain

I saw Stokes play for Durham 2nds when he was 17. obvious huge talent! I wondered whether he was good enougn to bat at 6 at this stage of his career but he looks the total package. Possibly going to be our best allrounder since Botham. Only thing i blame Cook for is his own form. Captain can only have a certain amount of infleuence on a team. Ask Michael Clarke! look at his record before this series! Big diff is Lehman! Flower out!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â