Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

41 minutes ago, Colin79 said:

Thank you. 

Is anyone using the Pixel 9 Pro? It seems a big jump in price from previous models. It’s basically iPhone money now. 

I’m just getting a bit bored with iOS. 

It's been a few years since Pixel's were cheap. All the flagship phones are similar prices and have been for a few years.

Don't buy the Pro unless you need the extra features. I have the Pro Fold and it's awesome.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, limpid said:

It's been a few years since Pixel's were cheap. All the flagship phones are similar prices and have been for a few years.

Don't buy the Pro unless you need the extra features. I have the Pro Fold and it's awesome.

Thanks. I’ve just had a look at the main differences. They all seem pretty minor, apart from the ram. 12 on the 9 16gb on the pro. 

As I’m not someone that swaps their phone regularly, I wonder if that extra ram will translate into a better life cycle? 

1 hour ago, Colin79 said:

Thanks. I’ve just had a look at the main differences. They all seem pretty minor, apart from the ram. 12 on the 9 16gb on the pro. 

As I’m not someone that swaps their phone regularly, I wonder if that extra ram will translate into a better life cycle? 

7 years of OS updates suggests that won't be a problem. It's RAM, not storage.

You are paying quite a bit more for that, UWB and a better camera. Personally, I'd probably decide based on whether I needed the camera or not.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â