Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

My accuaracy is much much worse on my work BlackBerry. (Hateful piece of shite) than it is on my S3 with Swiftkey. If anything, its too clever for its own good and occasionally throws up some bizarre words that catch me out.

Conor, Techradars 920 review is up and it's predictable stuff, compare it to the gushing ipad mini review and it's completely changed my view on their reviews,and not because of the 920 review but just how biased and different tthe ipad mini review is compared to the scrutiny other devices get. Read and you'll see. Thought they were above things like that. Guess traffic must be low recently.

Thought I'd try Stevo's Swiftkey game.......

Hi Leyla. Following conversation yesterday and that other that I make for a while. I have no idea what to do with it whislt dressed up a pirate!!! The only thing you can get a chance to win' date=' a free email service, check out the latest news and information on the causes of the most important part of the best penis possible.[/quote']

:crylaugh:

• Like 2

I've already put one in this thread but I'm interested to see how and if it's changed since.

I am Le tiiiired, and the Tour is one of the worst halves of football I've ever seen. The only thing that you can get a chance to show you how to get the ball around the world. I have made a bet on the weekend! £63k! I am a beautiful person.

I'm thinking you must talk about football and gambling a lot.

You also appear to echange motivational emails designed to boost your self esteem.

You ARE a beautiful person Stevo.

I'm thinking you must talk about football and gambling a lot.

You also appear to echange motivational emails designed to boost your self esteem.

You ARE a beautiful person Stevo.

I can remember specific parts of that paragraph, like the bit about the tour is when I text someone saying the Tour is one of the most watched sports events in the world.

But the bits I recognised I've only sent once, so it's curious. Like the first sentence I sent to my sister, once. So it's odd that it chooses that to start.

"I am a beautiful person" I send to someone basically every day

I suppose though, predicting the next word in a sentence where it has the context of previous words and actually generating coherant useful sentences from scratch are two different things.

Would be interesting to see what it does with a 3 word starter....

pick 3 worlds and I'll try it.

GO!!

Conor, Techradars 920 review is up and it's predictable stuff, compare it to the gushing ipad mini review and it's completely changed my view on their reviews,and not because of the 920 review but just how biased and different tthe ipad mini review is compared to the scrutiny other devices get. Read and you'll see. Thought they were above things like that. Guess traffic must be low recently.

They let the Apple fans review the Apple products. So it's understandable that they get reviews like that. When it comes to the phones I think more than 1 person has input.

The Nexus 4 review is up http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/google-nexus-4-1108999/review/12#articleContent

I think it'll be top of the best smartphone list ahead of the GS3 and One X+

They said the max 16gb storage and camera that's almost there cost it a 5 star review. But it went so close.

Very tempted to chuck in my S3 on ebay and get the Nexus..... but no removable storage is a deal breaker for me.......I've only got an 8gb card but that is stuffed full, and I'm chewing through the 16gb on the S3 at a rate of knots so will need to upgrade my card at some point.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â