Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I've been having a lot of fun playing with photosphere, it's pretty awesome.

Once you realise that it expects the camera to stay in the same place and just to rotate (so you should rotate around the phone rather than rotating it around you) you can get some pretty awesome pictures.

I was saying at work the other day it makes me want to head up to the tallest point I can find, and do a photosphere from the top.

I was saying at work the other day it makes me want to head up to the tallest point I can find, and do a photosphere from the top.

ha ha, exactly what I want to do! Bagsy the first one from the Worcester Beacon!

There is no reference to the price of the phone on their site as far as I can see. However, you can buy an unlocked, unbranded handset directly from Google.

There is some shit going down on LG's Facebook page because apparently the MSRP outside of countries which have Google Play stores is €599. Whether that is related to what O2 are doing or not I dont know, but just get the thing from Google if you want one.

Hi Rev yes I have got on the mailing list for when it is available direct from Google. I was just looking as I am with O2 and they were on Twitter last week proclaiming how wonderful the tariffs were and they had exclusivity on it for month and just got flamed to the point they stopped posting. I just wondered if they had decided they would need to be a little more realistic with their tariffs.

After 4 years finally ditching my Blackberry and getting a S3, its arriving tomorrow. Any hints and tips on good apps or features? I hear the battery lasts 3x longer than my old BB

I've only had mine a week but love it! It will take you a few days to get used to. I'd recommend installing crome as a browser. And SwiftKey as a keyboard.

I've only had mine a week but love it! It will take you a few days to get used to. I'd recommend installing crome as a browser. And SwiftKey as a keyboard.

Swype?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â