Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Also galaxy tab as in the first Samsung tablet the was universally panned? You expected that to be upgraded!?

Flagship Galaxy devices will get upgrades. The S2 for example will get 4.1 so as for flagship devices I wouldn't worry too much. Sammy signed up to 18month of updates with Google on their flagship devices.

Mine is the 10.1 Tab not the original 7 inch tab which should get the upgrade to ICS at least.....only we are still waiting which with JB out makes Samsung look a little silly doesnt it.

.1 upgrade cannot be that big to be honest. Also lots of the project butter is to solve stock ics problems that HTC and Sammy fixed themselves in the skins.

Anyway as I said software update at the expense of epic batterylife and swappable storage. To me it's giving up fundamental things for a minor gain.

Your comments on this thread are getting further and further from reality. Some of the things you're saying are quite blatantly not true and it may be a good idea to check the facts before posting.

.1 upgrade cannot be that big to be honest. Also lots of the project butter is to solve stock ics problems that HTC and Sammy fixed themselves in the skins.

Anyway as I said software update at the expense of epic batterylife and swappable storage. To me it's giving up fundamental things for a minor gain.

Your comments on this thread are getting further and further from reality. Some of the things you're saying are quite blatantly not true and it may be a good idea to check the facts before posting.

Really???

The galaxy nexus lag with live wallpapers does not happen in the S2. This is a criticism in general about the software on galaxy nexus reviews and why universally it was rated below the S2. Butter intended to remedy the this

Why didn't you just get the ipad? Miles better than any android tablet. The new one has an awesome screen.

**** hell for you of all people to be telling me to get an Apple product after the way you completely ruined the Apple thread is quite astounding..........

I had an Ipad and it suffered from exactly the same issues as the Iphone, the user interface is stuck about 5 years in the past and it operates within the walled garden that Apple have set up, something you droned on and on about but apparently now you have an Apple product this all changes.

Your posts are about as consistent as N'Zog performance in a villa shirt.

I've downloaded some of the more popular music players and 'Poweramp' has won me over. Great widgets, it looks incredible and all the suffle features are there. You have to pay for it eventually but there is a free trial.

You can create queues and shuffle by Artist/Album by holding your finger down for a few seconds.

Mykeyb if you remember the apple thread I never ripped on the ipad. I focused my ire at the iphone is better than android because it just is apple party rhetoric. The ipad was and is the best tablet you can get get. Android didn't even have tablets back then.

I have no apple product and never will own an apple product. But I know how shit android tablets are and hence agree that the ipad is the best tablet until Microsoft surface is released.

So really **** off with your above post, erroneous bullshit, posted about me. Get your facts straight next time before posting bile

I've downloaded some of the more popular music players and 'Poweramp' has won me over. Great widgets, it looks incredible and all the suffle features are there. You have to pay for it eventually but there is a free trial.

You can create queues and shuffle by Artist/Album by holding your finger down for a few seconds.

Poweramp was the one I had my eye on. Glad to hear it's as good as it looked. Will check it out

Mykeyb if you remember the apple thread I never ripped on the ipad. I focused my ire at the iphone is better than android because it just is apple party rhetoric. The ipad was and is the best tablet you can get get. Android didn't even have tablets back then.

I have no apple product and never will own an apple product. But I know how shit android tablets are and hence agree that the ipad is the best tablet until Microsoft surface is released.

So really **** off with your above post, erroneous bullshit, posted about me. Get your facts straight next time before posting bile

You ruined the Iphone thread so much people asked for a "The All Things Apple (Only) Topic" purely so you couldnt post in it.

I don't care about the iPhone thread, what I do care about is you saying incorrect things about me.

1) I have never said the Apple iPad is the worst tablet, ever. I said why I wouldn't buy one but never said it was shit etc..

2) I do not own an iPad and will never own an iPad.

I agree with Conor, ICS to JB is not a huge leap.

Unless I'm missing some major features here, I don't see what's so special about it?

GB to ICS, and even Eclair to Froyo, have all been far bigger jumps.

You said before project butter was one of the main things, and, I don't notice it. My phone was super fast before, it's superfast now. I've never had noticeable lag anywhere.

I get lag on my Nexus S sometimes. Apparently the JB update is ready to go, there was a story earlier today that Vodafone blocked it in Australia because of a problem with the emergency call feature where the phone would dial 911 (for American emergency services) instead of 000. That should be a quick fix though, right?

As in aside from the skin, improved notifications, contacts and messaging? I use smart stay and pop up play. Along with camera and video players. Plus really like flipboard

I don't use the music player and run nova launcher. Plus chrome is my browser. I also use noLED and turn off the led. Plus I use SwiftKey instead of the now gone swype. I am happy with SwiftKey

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â