Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Seems a bit harsh a comment given I was just helping the guy out.

Constitutes abuse under forum rules. Baffling as I can't see how I did anything to warrant abuse...

... Today at least

There is always a first time :D

Constitutes abuse under forum rules. Baffling as I can't see how I did anything to warrant abuse...

... Today at least

I saw that someone said you monitor the thread so I thought I'd make a immature comment :) sorry!

... Today at least

I saw that someone said you monitor the thread so I thought I'd make a immature comment :) sorry!

Ha ha.

+1

I've upgraded from 3GS to Samsung Galaxy S3 and all I can say is wow!

My one little concern is that the earphone volume seems to be 10-15% quieter than the iPhone which is a pain as I love my music loud. I know it will send me deaf but is there a way to increase it?

Ta.

I've upgraded from 3GS to Samsung Galaxy S3 and all I can say is wow!

My one little concern is that the earphone volume seems to be 10-15% quieter than the iPhone which is a pain as I love my music loud. I know it will send me deaf but is there a way to increase it?

Ta.

There are a few apps on playstore that claims to do that amongst other things. I just googled "boost android volume"

They haven't always been this good. That said, neither have iPhones.

But yeah, Android keeps getting better and better where iPhones don't get a lot extra each new release.

I always wondered what the allure of iOS products was. I always assumed that there was something I was missing which only became apparent after you own them for a while. Turns out they're worse than I thought:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â