Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Power widget. It will probably already be installed on your handset.

Shush! Is another app I can really recommend.

Google goggles is fun and doubles up as a QR code scanner.

Soundhound, to identify music you hear when out or on the radio. like shazam but free.
Ironically the phone came pre-installed with soundhound and I downloaded shazam for free so I have both.

It's from the guy who made Launcher Pro. It's only in alpha at the moment so not on the marketplace. You can download it here though.

Have to say it does look very very nice.

Lets hope Microsoft dont stop it dead in its tracks.

And yes. Get Dropbox. It is fantastic!

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/4ysK3Mf

I whore my referral out here because if you join Dropbox via a referral then you get more storage for free than you would if you just sign up via the website (and of course, I get a boost too :mrgreen:)

I've finally got round to installing dropbox! Referral done!

I'm loving my S2. Though I use it for pretty simple stuff right now.. texting/ facebook/ VT/ youtube/ music & radio/ tracking my mileage when out for a run!

I'm yet to jump into the technical stuff like Tasker and whatnot, I'll leave that for now.

I am finding that this phone drains battery pretty quick. I think anything would be a shock to the system compared to my last phone. I had a Samsung Genio Touch and I could literally charge it once every ten days - and that is with me texting/ phoning every day. The S2 seems to last 2, maybe 3, days max. I have a battery saver app, but I don't know if I'm using it properly!

For a smartphone it is awesome. I had it near fully charged when I left my house on saturday afternoon and with heavy use it was still going when I got back home last night, my mates galaxy s was dead yesterday morning. It's very good indeed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â