Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Seems fine so far. My third party alarm app didn't go off this morning, but I have a second alarm on my jawbone UP.

I wish LG had kept the stock shortcuts menu as I like that (no sideways scrolling). Hopefully they'll appear as an option.

Nothing else to report yet.

Anyone else suffering from the curse of the randomly disappearing google keyboard? Laggy home screens and other little problematic happenings?

Don't know if its my moto g or android but its doing my swede in.

Yep happens a lot, or when I go to the home screen the widgets load a second or two after. Also, YouTube or chrome or other apps tend to crash, but after switching my phone off then back on, it seems normal then a day or two after it happens again. Will try the factory reset if i can be bothered.

Yup my G3 is now also lollipopped. Can't say its lifechangingly different so far other than that the lock screen notifications are slightly more intrusive - the notification bar and menu buttons go red when in power saving mode, and the same bar is blue when the twitter app is open. Its also a fraction of a second slower. 

Apart from that not a great deal cosmetically to get excited about. 

Yup my G3 is now also lollipopped. Can't say its lifechangingly different so far other than that the lock screen notifications are slightly more intrusive - the notification bar and menu buttons go red when in power saving mode, and the same bar is blue when the twitter app is open. Its also a fraction of a second slower. 

Apart from that not a great deal cosmetically to get excited about. 

Have LG changed lollipop a fair bit then? It's massively different on the Nexus builds.

6 people at work with Nexus devices. 2 did OTA, lots of problems. 4 did full wipe updates. No issues.

I know where I stand in this update cycle :)

And very poor form google this time around.

6 people at work with Nexus devices. 2 did OTA, lots of problems. 4 did full wipe updates. No issues.

I know where I stand in this update cycle :)

And very poor form google this time around.

I think the change from Dalvik to ART gave them some unexpected issues.

I wipe every few weeks anyway. Keeps everything fresh :)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â