Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I don't use screen protectors, as my S3 will tell you :lol:

Mine was a freak accident, my leg scrapped a concrete post as I was working, and the screen took all the damage. Now I have the screen facing my leg in my pocket, so the phone case will take any hits next time. I'm quite excited about it coming tomorrow, even though I don't think it's that much of a step up from my S3.

I don't use screen protectors, as my S3 will tell you :lol:

Mine was a freak accident, my leg scrapped a concrete post as I was working, and the screen took all the damage. Now I have the screen facing my leg in my pocket, so the phone case will take any hits next time. I'm quite excited about it coming tomorrow, even though I don't think it's that much of a step up from my S3.

Same story here hence why I am phone shopping again. Had the phone in my pocket, screen pointing outward when I walked into the corner of a metal table. 

Took the phone out of my pocket later that day to reveal a pretty hefty smash.

Do I need to charge my N5 before using it? If so, how long?

That's not been a thing since phones moved from nikel to lithium ion batteries about ten years ago. You are showing your age, grandad. :)

Leave me alone! I'm sure I read someone saying you had to, but never mind. Rev you will be a grandad long before me old man :D

This phone is amazing! It's like a classier, quicker, better quality version of the S3, best of all I won't be tied down to a contract after May and I can keep upgrading my phone every year. Do you think they'll keep them at around £300 in the future? They seem to be getting more popular every year.

Can you change the battery icon at the top right of the screen to show the % too?

How do you save a contact that has phoned you?

Install battery widget reborn.

Tap on the contact icon in the missed calls then tap the +

Can you change the battery icon at the top right of the screen to show the % too?

How do you save a contact that has phoned you?

I just swipe down from the top and then select the icon top right, I don't know what's its called. Then it gives you a number of settlings like bluetooth, brightness etc. Your battery percentage is displayed here.

Granted it doesn't show all the time but its not a million miles away if you need it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â