The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Watched a bit of wrestling for the first time in years recently. That Bray Wyatt character is really cool. As good as anything I can remember from back in the day.

I will be there 2 weeks from now all being well!

Lucky bugger!  Wear your bronze medal, you could be hired and billed in a Kurt Angle way.  "The only Olympic Bronze Medallist in WWE history.

• Like 1

Watched a bit of wrestling for the first time in years recently. That Bray Wyatt character is really cool. As good as anything I can remember from back in the day.

He along with Reigns will be faces of the company eventually.  His promos are so good and he is a beast in the ring.  His match against Daniel Bryan was fantastic.

He along with Reigns will be faces of the company eventually. His promos are so good and he is a beast in the ring. His match against Daniel Bryan was fantastic.

Seth Rollins seems to be getting the most attention in the Shield of late. I know they do have big plans for Reigns though. Ambrose started off as the main one. I love them all, they're a great stable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZYGd4hmpGA&feature=youtu.be

I can't breathe from laughing after watching that (I'm guessing some of those can't breathe either but for a different reason) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZYGd4hmpGA&feature=youtu.be

I can't breathe from laughing after watching that (I'm guessing some of those can't breathe either but for a different reason) :D

Amazing!  That had slipped the net.  Thanks for quoting it.

I've only read the results but seems like a pretty awful Raw.  Lesnar and Undertaker had a confrontation but Lesnar is being made to look really weak.  Although great t shirt - 'Eat, Sleep, Break the Streak' (should be eat sleep rest in peace).  There was a really good match between Ziggler v Christian v Sheamus v Del Rio for the no 1 contender for the intercontinental championship.  Everything else was awful.  AmDrag is out injured (kayfabe) so didnt show.

I've only read the results but seems like a pretty awful Raw.  Lesnar and Undertaker had a confrontation but Lesnar is being made to look really weak.  Although great t shirt - 'Eat, Sleep, Break the Streak' (should be eat sleep rest in peace).  There was a really good match between Ziggler v Christian v Sheamus v Del Rio for the no 1 contender for the intercontinental championship.  Everything else was awful.  AmDrag is out injured (kayfabe) so didnt show.

That's good for the IC title's prestige.  Just hope it absorbs the US title.

GZUKvFD.gif

This reminds me of that wrestler, he came to WWE a few years back and they had him roided up, then he went missing and came back skinnier - what was his name?

Chris Masters.

Kane is now Corporate Kane.  Worst of all the NAO came out in suits last night too.  Just plain awful.  The Shield deserve a big match and this is not it. Card at the minute is being saved by Daniel Bryan, Triple H and Bray Wyatt.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton v Batista v TBA

For a spot in the Main Event

Daniel Bryan v Triple H

Bray Wyatt v John Cena

Brock Lesnar v Undertaker

The Shield v Kane and the NAO

The Andre the Giant 30 man Battle Royal

I reckon they will add a tag team title match between the Usos, Real Americans and Rybaxel.  Possibly a divas match too.  Apart from Bryan, Triple H and Wyatt, none of the other matches have had any sort of buildup.  Even the Taker match has had a luckluster build up.  The intercontinental and US titles should be defended at Wrestlemania but looks like neither will be. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â