The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

I had nearly all the WWF hasbro's and a few Jakks ones during the Attitude era.  In fact they're all in my parents loft, but they are in a very played with condition.  Those Royal Rumble's I used to host cost my wrestlers a lot of paint.

• Like 1

Did you ever play with yours Ajax?

...sorry, let me rephrase me that. Ajax, did you play with your wrestling figures at all?

And imagine storylines, do commentary, write up PPV cards and do titles history's for them? You know, like normal kids?

Edited by hogso

Thanks guys!

IWA Japan KOTDM is so cool!

Oh, and where is a DDP figure? Can't spot one...

DDP just got cut off the picture damn it! It's a flip and grip brawler with magnetic hands and chest. I also had a talking DDP brawling buddy or whatever it was called, the phrases were ridiculous "Dude, you're breaking my - left - arm!"

Did you ever play with yours Ajax?

...sorry, let me rephrase me that. Ajax, did you play with your wrestling figures at all?

And imagine storylines, do commentary, write up PPV cards and do titles history's for them? You know, like normal kids?

Of course! Probably had the most fun with GI Joes though as they had so much articulation you could do actual moves with them.

Unfortunate that you're missing WWF No Mercy, easily the best wrestling game of all time.

No, no, no, no, no. Wrestlemania 2000 was the 'stone cold' of wrestling games. The royal rumble on that game was so much fun with 4 players.

• Like 2

War Zone was brilliant! The original Create a wrestler with about as many options as WWE 14 has (sadly)

Dude Love and Cactus Jack were unlockable as well as Goldust's alter egos, TAFKA Goldust and Dusty Dust.

I also had both. Regardless of the systems, the smack down games paled into comparison to wrestlemania 2000 and no mercy.

I was gutted when the N64 wrestling games stopped and the smack down line continued. The engine they used just wasn't as good by miles.

I still go back and play No Mercy. Its genuinely excellent.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â