The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDZSkaEOWBQ

One of the greatest things I've seen.

What a great insight. Piper seems a proper nice bloke, and Ric Flair...was Ric Flair. Didn't know one of his kids had died either.

• Like 1

watched the last 2 matches in TLC cos i used to love those matches with the dudley boyz etc

**** awful, the one that was the 3 hill billies vs the 1 bloke was utterly pointless then the main event was a great reminder of why i lost interest, john cena must be one of the worst wrestlers in the history of the WWF, was a shit match, you could see things being set up, like the table cena was meant to go through at the end that had been put there a good 20 minutes before and he managed to mess it up, also the way cena jumped up in the air when getting hit by a chair, and some might have noticed when orton missed cena and hit the steps and cena still tried to sell it, even the bloke in the crowd shouted "he missed"

just utter rubbish

im sure they said cena has been the 4th most succesful champion of all time, shocking if true

watched the last 2 matches in TLC cos i used to love those matches with the dudley boyz etc

**** awful, the one that was the 3 hill billies vs the 1 bloke was utterly pointless then the main event was a great reminder of why i lost interest, john cena must be one of the worst wrestlers in the history of the WWF, was a shit match, you could see things being set up, like the table cena was meant to go through at the end that had been put there a good 20 minutes before and he managed to mess it up, also the way cena jumped up in the air when getting hit by a chair, and some might have noticed when orton missed cena and hit the steps and cena still tried to sell it, even the bloke in the crowd shouted "he missed"

just utter rubbish

im sure they said cena has been the 4th most succesful champion of all time, shocking if true

Well he's held the WWE title more than anyone (the main belt).  Sting is only ahead of him because of 4 TNA world title reigns.  Do they really count?

nah it was only in WWF/E

think it was hogan, backlund and someone else who id never heard of, point remains though, he cant wrestle, he has a poor persona / character, but he sells t-shirts...

I would guess the other one is Sammartino and the stat is total number of days holding the title.  Cena has held it most times though.

Used to love wrestling, watched it up to about 3 years ago just for fun, cannot stand Cena so stopped.

I just saw they have an undisputed champ? have they merged the belts?

Used to love wrestling, watched it up to about 3 years ago just for fun, cannot stand Cena so stopped.

Yeah finally!  Orton beat Cena the other night to unify the titles.

About time they did that, never made any sense having two major belts.

About time they did that, never made any sense having two major belts.

Especially when they have hardly any headline stars and seem reluctant or incapable to create new ones.

The only ones I found interesting were Punk, Orton... yeah that is about it. 

The rest were bland, over-pumped, super-human or pathetic. I'd watch it again if it were edgy, or fun!

VTW > WWE

I dunno, VTW seem to be producing about as many shows as WCW these days.

That's because all the lame kids kept moaning about wrestling not being real yet more than happy to make post after post in the film or TV show threads.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â