The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Cena has huge fingers. Why are they so out of scale?

Steroids.

Yeah but they make fingers huge now?!

I know they are supposed to make the man junk small but..

The serious answer is that he had a terrible injury early on in his career where he lost his fingers and Doctors replaced them with Weetabix,

• Like 2

Because WWE sucks these days.

Wresltmania as a spectacle is still worth going to though.  They pack it full of old stars to make it interesting anyway.  Plus you get the following nights raw which always has an amzing atmosphere.

Apparently Ultimo Dragon is fighting i thought he was dead

Jesus, isn't he something like the most decorated wrestler in the history of forever?

In the same vein, every now and then I see posters for VPW (Varsity Pro Wrestling, apparently) shows in Basingstoke plastered on walls near work, and amongst the random names that pop up I've seen Gregory Helms (in his Hurricane gimmick), Hardcore Holly, Billy Gunn, Daivari, D'Lo Brown... apparently Sheamus wrestled here too before his WWE break.  Bizarre.  Should probably pop down at some point, it's bound to be good for laugh.

So this is finally happening. Not sure why such an obvious crossover has taken so long to happen, but we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief in the knowledge that we'll be able to watch it soon

scooby.jpg

That's right. WWE Studios have gone there. Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery will be straight-to-DVD. Bizarre that it isn't having a worldwide cinema release, really, but hey ho.

Edited by hogso
  • Like 2

Apparently Ultimo Dragon is fighting i thought he was dead

if he's been reduced to wrestling in Walsall, he may as well be.

A different dragon at a different time, but I can't hear the words 'Dragon' and 'Wrestling' in the same sentence without thinking of this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkHyAV7POkU

Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery

I don't know why Hogso, but I sense a tiny amount of cynicism in your post, where as when I read your post this was my genuine reaction -

336x199px-LL-a2f85292_wrestler_excited_g

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â