The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:
  Hide contents

He has returned! ☝️

Spoiler

Yep was good that they just did and didnt do a tease.

Thought it was a good show but was utterly predictable.  The dom and fin screwjobs were so predictable 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

Yep was good that they just did and didnt do a tease.

Thought it was a good show but was utterly predictable.  The dom and fin screwjobs were so predictable 

Spoiler

I think they rushed it, should have saved it until Survivor Series War Games. Roman doesn't do many dates so to have him show up then likely disappear again will be frustrating. They could have had the bloodline as a monster heel faction running roughshod over everyone for ages. Instead they've already been beaten by Cody and Roman.

Hope Dom gets dumped by Liv on Monday now. Will be a good way to twist it.

10 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:
  Hide contents

I think they rushed it, should have saved it until Survivor Series War Games. Roman doesn't do many dates so to have him show up then likely disappear again will be frustrating. They could have had the bloodline as a monster heel faction running roughshod over everyone for ages. Instead they've already been beaten by Cody and Roman.

Hope Dom gets dumped by Liv on Monday now. Will be a good way to twist it.

Spoiler

I think plan is that they will drag feud on have one on one and have solos blood line take out roman until survivor series where they will have a war games. Where roman will bring back the usos and possibly  sami vs solos version of the bloodline.

Now a spanner in works as jacob fatu looks like he has picked up a injury at worst possible time (they will have to give up tag titles if case) maybe they may being rock back to side with solo setting up rock vs roman for SS.

Alot of ways they can go.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Seeing the comments about travel/tech having it's own forum. I'm curious why this isn't in North American Sports?

Where would I post about NJPW if it was in there? 

1 hour ago, sne said:

90's wrestler Kevin Sullivan has passed away 74 y.o

Oh man, that sucks. He was a fixture in Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling when I first cut my rasslin’ teeth. This was when he was a jobber, before moving on to Florida & Georgia and the future demonic gimmicks. Big-time behind the scenes player as booker. His input in all the Vice shows (Dark Side of the Ring, Who Killed WCW, etc.) was great. And of course he had the awful Benoit connection 

• Like 1

I don't think I've posted about Gabe Kidd in here yet. The guy is on an absolute tear in New Japan at the moment. I first saw him in WCPW where he was the perennial whipping boy /under dog, and was kinda surprised when hearing he'd done over to the Dojo as a new boy. Then Covid hit, he was stuck in Japan, and apparently suffered badly mental health wise. 

Then he's back with the War Dogs, smashing arenas up, brutalising opponents, and laying down legendarily harsh back stage promos in classic NJPW style. 

He just got eliminated by ZSJ from the G1 in a MOTY candidate, and although this is far from a good example of the wrestler he is now, this did make me chuckle. 

Kevin Sullivan, Wrestling’s Prince of Darkness, Fades to Black

For wrestling fans of a certain age, Sullivan will forever be remembered as “the Taskmaster,” the diabolical leader of World Championship Wrestling’s cartoonish Dungeon of Doom stable. But his work as “the Prince of Darkness” years earlier in Championship Wrestling From Florida truly cemented his legacy as one of the industry’s most innovative minds, both in and out of the ring.

Hope you had a good time. Some great moments. 

Spoiler

ZSJ and Nigel Mcguiness in the ring together. WOW. 

I didn't ever intend to go to today's event, but Forbidden Door in London next year, **** yeah. Wonder where they'll run it? 

Edited by hogso

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â