The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

8 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:
  Hide contents

Theory is a WWE guy. Never came through the indies. With all the recent releases and back stage griping, I think Vince will only push new guys that he's made. The guys from the indies are the ones causing him the most bother. I think he's going to strap a rocket on Theory.

Spoiler

I think your right. I personally have absolutely no idea why lashley isnt involved in mitb. He is the only credible guy that can beat reigns along with cody on the roster. Lashley is on a epic run at the moment. Feels like he has been relegated with the US title.

When you think with the thin roster its madness that the likea of keith lee, adam cole were not given full pushes on the main roster

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I dont think it will be him. My theory (excuse the pun)  cody returns at RR wins it challenges reigns at WM. Wins it in a gruelling match then theory cashes in and wins it at WM.

A truly sickening thought but can see vince doing something so shite.

Hopefully he either does a corbin and flops or better they realise they made a mistake (as its been as unpopular as Donald trump as president) and get seth or riddle get it instead. Theory is literally the WORST choice they cpuld have gone for

That’s a good shout 👍

Spoiler

A unexpected twist in aew

Lee and swerve win tag titles. Have to say great booking. This will of coyrse lead to swerve turning on lee at some point but be good.

Also Christian has been brilliant as a heel along with lauchasarus

Wwe going back to tv-14, let’s see what this means. Knowing Vince it’ll be T&A! I’m just going for more natural promos, maybe more edgy matches, blood.

The chap who announced the changes on Twitter has now retracted his statement, now saying that WWE may go to TV-14 content in a few months.

AEW is TV-14 already, and it's just a different style of wrestling. I wouldn't say it's more "adult". I can't see WWE ever going to the Attitude days even if they do go TV-14. It's likely only to give creative more flexibility.

On 15/07/2022 at 11:51, Jonesy7211 said:

The chap who announced the changes on Twitter has now retracted his statement, now saying that WWE may go to TV-14 content in a few months.

AEW is TV-14 already, and it's just a different style of wrestling. I wouldn't say it's more "adult". I can't see WWE ever going to the Attitude days even if they do go TV-14. It's likely only to give creative more flexibility.

That jericho-kingston barbed wire match  looked for TV-18. Was absolutely barbaric. Im not sure about anyone else but i think thats abit too extreme 

• Like 1

Thank **** for that. About 10 years too late as well. No more insane borderline senile decision making. No more writing a show for an audience of one. Hopefully this is good for both WWE and wrestling in general. Fingers crossed Dunn and other ‘Vince’ guys all go the same way too. 

I don’t think he is done.  He promised he was gone forever after Austin defeated Undertaker in the first blood match at Fully Loaded 99.  Within in a few months he came back and won the WWF title.

Only surprise that it took so long with the MeToo movement, his character in wrestling was just him. He did bring entertainment but its really hard to watch at this stage....This came out yesterday and Ashley Massaro already went through a lot of shit in WWE that was covered up

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â