The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Nope booed out the building. We drown Stephanie out with a random "Cena sucks" chant but on the broadcast they've over dubbed it with a "you suck" chant.

Barrett easily got pop of the night and we got a nice dark segment where triple h was ordering him out of his ring in a terrible English accent. Barrett told him to "kiss his English arse" and gave him a bull hammer. Booooom!

They also sent Adam Rose out because his entrance theme is over.

We drown Stephanie out with a random "Cena sucks" chant but on the broadcast they've over dubbed it with a "you suck" chant.

Actually that was CM Punk chants so a bit more understandable.  I hate when they get chance to edit shows though and instil Vince propaganda.  Nice to see Cena's boos remain in tact.  Looking forward to watching it back properly tonight.

Oh yeah as I booked my tickets late, I couldn't even see the titan tron from where I was sat!

I think somebody should make a non-kayfabe wrestling computer game where you have to climb the ladder as a performer.  You take part in pre-planned matches and execute the moves with button combo's.  You can decide to add 'spots' and stuff to the matches which vary in difficulty and accomplishing them would help getting you over.  Also you'd be offered gimmicks that you can accept or refuse which would have different repercussions and you'd have ratings for how over you are and stuff.

Get it made.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â