The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Caught up on the two latest CZW shows, To Infinity and Proving Grounds. I'm a pretty massive mark for Juicy Product, a tag team, and seeing them win the belts at To Infinity was pretty awesome. They've now had what appears to be an attempt at a heel turn, which was pretty terrible. After that, they had Gulak drop the Heavyweight strap to Biff Busick, which is AWFUL. What makes it worse is that the match was supposed to be a 4 four with Chris Dickinson and MASADA, but the latter no showed due to personal reasons (not sure if kayfabe), and then they dropped the Dirty Daddy from the match. So it was a one on one for the title, same as the last show. Bullllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiit. Hopefully it leads to Dickinson getting the title, though, which was be t'riffic,

There was also a match for the Wired title (mid card title) between the champ Shane Strickland and Candice LeRae. It was pretty awesome. LaRae is getting a bit of a rep for taking on the guys cos she has the 'Ballsplex' as a finisher when wrestling men.

Going to catch the latest PWG show this week aswell - Mystery Vortex II - which has a pretty awesome looking card. Their last show 'DDT 4' featured a tag team tournament which was all kinds of awesome, and was won by Chuck Taylor - Sexy Chucky T, The Kentucky Gentleman - who is probably my favourite at the moment. Such a guy ^_^

Do you watch it vaj?

Do Atlas and Hacksaw hate each other then?

Yes, it's like watching an old version of us.

Seriously though, there has got to be genuine dislike but I think it is put on a bit for the cameras.

Mean Gene is amazing. "If I've hurt anyone's feelings... **** 'em!"

• Like 1

CZW interests me. Only ever see it on Botchamania though, or when I post the daily Zandig "JEEESUS!" video.

This year's instalment of the infamous Tournament of Death is next month, which features stars of BJPW, so that will be interesting. I'm convinced the thing will keep going until someone dies though, and I wouldnt be surprised if that's the reaosn most people watch it. Nick Gage nearly did a few years ago (or did if you count his heart stopped briefly), I'd post a video of the promo he cut WHILST LEGIT DYING if it was available on youtube, but alas it is not. He's in prison currently, though, so isnt in it this year, but probably the most famous deathmatch wrestler in the world currently will be there - Jun Kasai.

Otherwise, there's a show just before that, but like I said the last was a bit of a stinker...

CZW interests me. Only ever see it on Botchamania though, or when I post the daily Zandig "JEEESUS!" video.

This year's instalment of the infamous Tournament of Death is next month, which features stars of BJPW, so that will be interesting. I'm convinced the thing will keep going until someone dies though, and I wouldnt be surprised if that's the reaosn most people watch it. Nick Gage nearly did a few years ago (or did if you count his heart stopped briefly), I'd post a video of the promo he cut WHILST LEGIT DYING if it was available on youtube, but alas it is not. He's in prison currently, though, so isnt in it this year, but probably the most famous deathmatch wrestler in the world currently will be there - Jun Kasai.

Otherwise, there's a show just before that, but like I said the last was a bit of a stinker...

it is on YouTube.

But I'm not linking it because it is absolutely horrendous

it is on YouTube.

Wow, that is horrible.  I like how he just wants to do one more move though.

it is on YouTube.

Wow, that is horrible. I like how he just wants to do one more move though.

Oh, it is there? I couldn't find it. It is horrible though huh. They basically redid the whole tournament that year and called it TOD Rewind. Cos he was so badly injured during the final match, they chucked everyone in the ring and Zandig won it, although it shouldve been TJ...so they started over like a month or two later.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â