The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

As it is Ultimate Warrior tribute night on Raw, I just thought I'd post this.

warrior.jpg

This is one of the two figures I was given by my brother that started my collection which is now at over 350 figures. The other was a Jake Roberts figure which years ago I turned into a Sabu custom as I had acquired more Jake Roberts figures by then. Therefore, this Ultimate Warrior figure can be counted as the oldest, original figure of my collection.

• Like 2

Cena is a cool guy, I just don't care much for his wrestling. Cesaro is the future.

Cena's wrestling is a relatively minor issue compared to him having the most boring character in the history of the WWE to spend a decade as a main eventer. 

The fans haven't cared about him for years and the WWE just stick their fingers in their ears and pretend he's another Rock or Stone Cold. He needs a heel turn.

• Like 1

Cena is a cool guy, I just don't care much for his wrestling. Cesaro is the future.

Cena's wrestling is a relatively minor issue compared to him having the most boring character in the history of the WWE to spend a decade as a main eventer. 

The fans haven't cared about him for years and the WWE just stick their fingers in their ears and pretend he's another Rock or Stone Cold. He needs a heel turn.

Cena turning heel would be the worst decision since the undertaker becoming the american badass ......Cena needs to take a year out and just re-brand himself

Not much since probably 2005 as it turned to complete crap. Started watching again for CM Punk until they ruined it with that old guy who used to be Vinnie Vegas. But the whole Wrestlemania weekend has brought be back to watching.

I've always kept up with things though from another forum I use.

• Like 1

:D I bet you loved Vinnie Vegas, VA (Almost the same initials)

I can imagine you liking that character because you've based parts of your personality on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0fHIYvhnQ

• Like 1

Haha, it looks better made out of Lego!

This is my Lego Wrestling effort

WP_20140415_006.jpg

Hawk and Animal (AWA / Japan days) Rey Mysterio, Earthquake, Lou Albano, Dude Love, Cactus Jack, Mankind, old Mankind, Carlito, Slick, Ted DiBiase, Kamala, Jimmy Hart, Honky Tonk Man, Ric Flair, Jake Roberts, Bret Hart, Roddy Piper, Razor Ramon, Mr. Perfect, Paul Bearer, Undertaker, CM Punk, Hulk Hogan.

The flash has spoilt the picture a bit. I used to build whole arenas as a kid, ring, announce tables feauring a Lego man in a cowboy hat and one with crown, stage, titantron, backstage areas, production trucks

I had a mooch around the production area at the Superdome. I didn't see Vince like i had hoped :(

Wrestlemania was at the Silverdome, that's why you didn't see Vince.

Sheesh, does no one listen to The Hulkster? Although that could be your nickname, right? 2quartz made me write that too as it'd be hypocritical for me to write it from my own mind. Yes, I know 2quartz isn't real.

Good tribute to Ultimate Warrior but as for the rest of the card Raw wasn't that exciting this week.

I'm really enjoying it all at the moment!  I may as well lap it up because I know it won't last.

Â