The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Its that quiet during the cena/Wyatt match that I heard cena tell Wyatt "reverse sleeper".

So far so good though, while not a masterpiece technically the story being told in the cena v Wyatt match is great.

Agree.  I also love WM 8 purely because it was my first one.

I still have that on video, recorded from Sky Sports, I used to watch that almost every weekend as a kid... until I was given a copy of SummerSlam 89 then I'd kind of alternate between the two.

Its that quiet during the cena/Wyatt match that I heard cena tell Wyatt "reverse sleeper".

So far so good though, while not a masterpiece technically the story being told in the cena v Wyatt match is great.

I heard that too.

That'll be on botchamania

It did look like he landed on his head on that first suplex.  Plus he looked out of it afterwards. 

I honestly think it is a great time to get back into wrestling now.  The talent is unreal and the storylines are getting better.

Yup.  I think Wyatt looked good though.  I loved when he did the crab whilst Cena was trying to do the five knuckle shuffle. 

Jenny - can I ask how much you paid for WM or what package you got?

I didn't pay it was a present from a friend, though i think it was the third most expensive one

Yup.  I think Wyatt looked good though.  I loved when he did the crab whilst Cena was trying to do the five knuckle shuffle. 

Jenny - can I ask how much you paid for WM or what package you got?

I didn't pay it was a present from a friend, though i think it was the third most expensive one

Did you do the Hall of Fame?

Â