The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Hellwig never took care of himself in his later life, did he?  I was always under the impression that it was him and Scott Hall in a two-man race to the grave.  Very sad, nonetheless.

He looked pretty good when he first came back for the WWE game and did his promo work.  But when he walked down on Raw he was hobbling and you could see he was holding his arm up in a really weird way. 

On the same day I find out they're doing a remake of Point Break, I find out the Ultimate Warrior died (along with two big parts of my childhood). :( If Gaz Top gets done by Operation Yewtree later today, I'm gonna chuck myself in the canal.  

Apparently he was tweeting from the gym a while before this, I'm guessing a heart attack.

probably ....brought on by the cocktail of drugs he was on to get him back in to wwe television shape .........how the **** does vince sleep at night 

Apparently he was tweeting from the gym a while before this, I'm guessing a heart attack.

probably ....brought on by the cocktail of drugs he was on to get him back in to wwe television shape .........how the **** does vince sleep at night 

He wore a suit.

I'd say based on the way it usual turns out it will definitely be heart failure.  This has probably affected more than any other wrestlker death after seeing the speech on Raw last night and waking up to the news.  On top of the Streak ending I can't handle the emotion.

God help me the day Austin dies.

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever. You, you, you, you, you, you are the legend markers of Ultimate Warrior. In the back I see many potential legends. Some of them with warrior spirits. And you will do the same for them. You will decide if they lived with the passion and intensity. So much so that you will tell your stories and you will make them legends, as well. Ultimate. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever!"

The thing is, every promo he cut in his heyday sounded like that! 

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever. You, you, you, you, you, you are the legend markers of Ultimate Warrior. In the back I see many potential legends. Some of them with warrior spirits. And you will do the same for them. You will decide if they lived with the passion and intensity. So much so that you will tell your stories and you will make them legends, as well. Ultimate. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever!"

The thing is, every promo he cut in his heyday sounded like that! 

And there was us thinking they made no sense!

For all Christ's wisdom, he still can't tell a Gorilla Press Slam from a Power slam.  Tut tut Jesus.

Now, now. Warrior might have just been softening up with a power slam before hitting him with the gorilla press and the big splash.

He had more than one move, you know!

Two is more than one

• Like 1

For the couple of years I was a big wrestling fan (early 90's) the Ultimate Warrior was by far my favourite. RIP.

Just reading through the last few pages, its amazing to see the Undertaker still active! 

For the couple of years I was a big wrestling fan (early 90's) the Ultimate Warrior was by far my favourite. RIP.

Just reading through the last few pages, its amazing to see the Undertaker still active!

He's probably not anymore

Â