The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

On the issue of heel v face.  It is very difficult to be a good heel these days mainly because the way fans are and how out there wrestling is.  If you do well as a heel the fans will start cheering you as appreciation of you executing your craft well.  To be hated by the crowd these days takes something special ala Heyman and Punk. Even Punk was cheered at times.  Jericho can do it well but he is only part time.  Anyone else who has 'heel heat' has 'Xpac heat' i.e. the crowd boos them beacuse they genuinley think that they are not very good ala Batista.

Anyone else who has 'heel heat' has 'Xpac heat' i.e. the crowd boos them because they genuinely think that they are not very good

This wasn't always the case, in another time with another name, he was brilliant :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5FYBWu10cs

Although VA will say it's because of who he's in the ring with.

Edited by 8pints

Well it looks like part time Lesnar is taking another break now. The decision to end the streak really is right up there with hiring Alex McLeish for absolutely abysmal decisions.

The hot European (shit, maybe just the English) crowd at Raw was fantastic. Paige winning was awesome, Barrett was awesome, Shield was awesome, Double C was awesome. It's still bizarre to me that Ambrose/Moxley is in there mixing it up with the likes of HHH and Kane, etc., especially as I recently rewatched ToD 8 Rewind (in front of ~200 people in DJ Hyde's mom's garden!) in which he had a match with Thumbtack Jack and had syringes stuck through his cheeks, and a substance of some ill descript squirted at the crowd :lol: such a sick ****

Was a little less enthused by the promo's for Bo Dallas and that Adam guy, the latter will really make you want to puke if they do the same on the main shows as on NXT with him.

I'm very find of Paige despite her looking incredibly awkward.

Is Cesaro meant to be heel? Bit of a silly move on that show, he was never going to get booed. They even got Heyman cheered who had earlier delivered one of the best and most heinous heel promos in a long time.

I believe in the Shield!

Real shame about the Ultimate Warrior.

I only watched an old match of his versus The Undertaker the other day on youtube I don't normally watch wrestling either It must have been all the mentions of it on this site.

Mental I just watched his promo from Mondays Raw. Considering he looked fine it's got to be due to years of roid abuse.

It's eerily as if his HOF induction gave him some kind of closure.

• Like 1

Mental I just watched his promo from Mondays Raw. Considering he looked fine it's got to be due to years of roid abuse.

It's eerily as if his HOF induction gave him some kind of closure.

Weird, I was just thinking the same. As I noted on here after his promo he was looking almost breathless, maybe this WrestleMania weekend was too much for him after all these years?

RIP Warrior

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever. You, you, you, you, you, you are the legend markers of Ultimate Warrior. In the back I see many potential legends. Some of them with warrior spirits. And you will do the same for them. You will decide if they lived with the passion and intensity. So much so that you will tell your stories and you will make them legends, as well. Ultimate. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever!"

Â