The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Spoiler

If you want to see one of the worst raws in years watch this weeks.

The pose down was absolutely ridiculous. What the **** is vince doing serving this garbage. No wonder fans are turning their backs on wwe

Hardy is nearly a lost cause at this time as he keeps rejecting rehab apparently, its shocking he is still alive with all of his demons in the last 20 years or so

hopefully for him he gets help

On 16/06/2022 at 05:53, Crumpet said:
  Hide contents

Bucks winning the AEW Tag seems a little uninspiring.

Spoiler

It was definitely suppose to be hardys but because jeff cocked up again they gave to bucks. The whole point was christian turnibg on jungle boy which was very predictable 

Also sasha banks has been released apparently.  She will be 100% be goibg aew if true.

Banks vs jade would be a absolute epic feud

I have to say whenthe MeToo movement came out I expected McMahon to be one of the first named in it. He has survived a few scandals but it looks like this might be the straw to break the camels back

I almost got excited when I read the Vince had stepped aside from his CEO role whilst he's under investigation, but then I read he's still head of creative. He'll never leave that company whilst he's breathing, even if he is under investigation by his own board.

There have been countless stories over the years of him doing the dirty on his misses, it was just a matter of time until something like this came about.

Rene Dupree has a really good podcast on Youtube and has had some interesting recent guests from the mid 2000s like Stevie Richards, Victoria, Kid Kash etc and tell good stories without being super bitter unlike some. Think Muhammad Hassan as well

What I will say is the mid 2000s Smackdown dressing room sound so toxic. JBL, Benoit, Bubba Dudley, Hardcore Holly and a few more seem like a proper bunch of scumbags backed up by Undertaker who seemed to let them away with shit as the locker room leader. Only one that seems to usually come out with credit is RVD from that time

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Rene Dupree has a really good podcast on Youtube and has had some interesting recent guests from the mid 2000s like Stevie Richards, Victoria, Kid Kash etc and tell good stories without being super bitter unlike some. Think Muhammad Hassan as well

What I will say is the mid 2000s Smackdown dressing room sound so toxic. JBL, Benoit, Bubba Dudley, Hardcore Holly and a few more seem like a proper bunch of scumbags backed up by Undertaker who seemed to let them away with shit as the locker room leader. Only one that seems to usually come out with credit is RVD from that time

These are fun. Candid photos from around that era (a little later I guess) on nights out

On 12/06/2022 at 12:51, Brumstopdogs said:

One of the best PPVs ever. Genuinely. It was absolutely brilliant, and absolutely fair play to Cena. He knew his audience there and adapted perfectly. 

It was the perfect ECW send off, and a far better idea than resurrecting the brand on WWE TV

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

One of the best PPVs ever. Genuinely. It was absolutely brilliant, and absolutely fair play to Cena. He knew his audience there and adapted perfectly. 

It was the perfect ECW send off, and a far better idea than resurrecting the brand on WWE TV

Although that was a great match and atmosphere, I think with your first line you might be thinking of ECW One Night Stand 2005, the year before this one.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Although that was great match and atmosphere, I think with your first line you might be thinking of ECW One Night Stand 2005, they year before this one.

Ah yeah you're probably right. They were both great, but the first one was definitely better

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Although that was a great match and atmosphere, I think with your first line you might be thinking of ECW One Night Stand 2005, the year before this one.

That was one hell of a ppv. 

Thats the one where a host of wwe heels went to invade the show led by JBL if im not mistaken? Was a brilliant ppv. One if the few things vince got right. Had a big ecw feel.

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That was one hell of a ppv. 

Thats the one where a host of wwe heels went to invade the show led by JBL if im not mistaken? Was a brilliant ppv. One if the few things vince got right. Had a big ecw feel.

Yep and JBL genuinely pummelled the Blue Meanie, busting him open hardway.

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Yep and JBL genuinely pummelled the Blue Meanie, busting him open hardway.

He got some great payback for that though courtesy of Stevie Richards and a chair iirc.

Bradshaw is a loathsome piece of shit and always has been.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â