The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Imagine how big that would have been, Sting v The Undertaker, Sting, the only deserving person still wrestling, ends the streak. Would have been perfect. Now I'm personally not so bothered whether the match happens. The gloss has been taken off it.

Brock winning it makes complete sense ..playing out exactly as it is now ....everyone talking about it why him, sure he`s only a part timer he will be booed at every appearance now until someone gets a push and becomes an instant hero (I did mention this earlier)

Sting's old.

Him breaking the streak wouldn't make much sense. To me that would be like look how many people Taker has beaten at WM. Legends, people in their prime, youngsters, everybody.

Then he'd get beaten by a 60 year old.

That's like winning a huge match with a school boy roll up.

Sting's old.

Him breaking the streak wouldn't make much sense. To me that would be like look how many people Taker has beaten at WM. Legends, people in their prime, youngsters, everybody.

Then he'd get beaten by a 60 year old.

That's like winning a huge match with a school boy roll up.

I don't think Sting's age (55) would bother Wrestling fans, it's the fact it's Sting. One of the biggest names of all time, who has never competed in the WWE... (as Sting or in the past 30 odd years if you want to be pedantic) vs. The Undertaker. It's a dream match! But it's pointless now.

To me, and granted I'm no longer a wrestling fan so I'm out of touch, I'd be more annoyed by someone turning up in the WWE and ending the streak straight away than I would be at Brock winning it.

But that's just me. And I'm unashamedly quite anti-WCW, and that's all I know Sting from, so that probably makes me biased.

I love Sting but I don't think it would be right for him to beat the streak.  Now I think they can just build on icon v icon match and nothing else.  People would pay money to see it.

He is awesome and has been screwed over for the last year.

The more I think about it, they should have kept it going until next year and given it to Wyatt or Reigns.

I would agree with that.

Give it somebody up and coming. I don't watch anymore so I don't know who's most deserving. But that would have been better than Lesnar and way better than Sting.

Well Wyatt and Reigns have the potential to be huge stars. Cena/Rock/Austin huge. Wyatt struggled initially (husky harris hangover) but as time went on crowds started to respect him. He knows his stuff, proper old school style talent, he is talented in & out the ring and oozes charisma. Like Jake Roberts in his heydey.

Reigns' potential doesn't need explaining.

I'd say Ambrose & Rollins but I think they will make it big on their own regardless and don't need the status that would come with ending the streak.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â