The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

He's exactly the same his normal Regal but in a different outfit? Why don't I remember that!

Austin reckons Punk will come back at WM 30. I can't see how and why he would come back.

I don't remember steven regal.

But I always wondered why the commentators always accidentally called William regal "Steven"

I can relate to that

He's exactly the same his normal Regal but in a different outfit? Why don't I remember that!

Austin reckons Punk will come back at WM 30. I can't see how and why he would come back.

But I always wondered why the commentators always accidentally called William regal "Steven"

I can relate to that

Because your name is William?

tumblr_mlmk0z0w3E1qjnz9go1_r3_500.gif

• Like 1

I can relate to that

He wrestled as Lord Steven Regal in WCW, then dropped the Lord part, came to the WWF and was given the Real Man's Man Steven Regal gimmick, left because of his drug problems, joined WCW again and then finally came back to WWF as William Regal the good will ambassador.

Ah. I assumed it was a WCW thing. I just found it weird that the commentators almost openly called him Steven Regal if that was his WCW name.

It's his real name.

I think the WWF renamed him William when he became all pompous and stereotypically English.

EDIT:  I lied it's not his real name.  But he still entered the WWF as Steven.

Edited by Wainy316

Don't watch it anymore, but just saw Scott Hall had been inducted into the Hall of Fame. Definitely my favourite when I used to watch it and arguably one of the most influential wrestlers, kicking off the nWo. Best wrestler never to hold a major World title? Big well done to him, glad to see he's recovering well after all of his problems in recent years too.

Definitely my favourite when I used to watch it and arguably one of the most influential wrestlers, kicking off the nWo. Best wrestler never to hold a major World title?

Up there in terms of star power.  For me though it would be Roddy Piper or Curt Hennig.

Ah. I assumed it was a WCW thing. I just found it weird that the commentators almost openly called him Steven Regal if that was his WCW name.

It's his real name.

I think the WWF renamed him William when he became all pompous and stereotypically English.

EDIT:  I lied it's not his real name.  But he still entered the WWF as Steven.

His real name is Darren Matthews, but Darren is a bit of a crap name.

Hello.

I'm perfectly happy with a crap name like Darren. But if one day I find myself with all of my taste drained away, liking watching men in tight shorts pretend to throw other men around, liking rubbish Ford cars, liking terrible Windows mobile, I may have to top myself.

Hello.

I'm perfectly happy with a crap name like Darren. But if one day I find myself with all of my taste drained away, liking watching men in tight shorts pretend to throw other men around, liking rubbish Ford cars, liking terrible Windows mobile, I may have to top myself.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Darren. Not!

To be honest I wasn't even thinking of you but your response is very amusing. :rolleyes:

Not as amusing as a grown man driving a Lupo :crylaugh:

I look _awesome_ driving a Lupo I'll have you know.

To put it into thread context, I look more awesome than the ultimate warrior joining forces with hulk hogan and chairing IRS while the bushwhackers distract the referee.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â