Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold my copy on eBay for £30, just £8 less than I paid for it so pretty good value for the entertainment I've had out of it.

Good game, great in parts but never really got the bug to do all of the stranger missions and collect all the flowers/spices etc. Story was good, loved the final finale. Still none the wiser to what the hell the multiplayer is all about. If I need to read endless web forums and reviews to just figure out whats going on then I can't be bothered with it.

Not sure what to play next? chucked MW2 on last night for an hour and was surprised I still managed to hold my own.

Isnt that what I said? :?

You said "No, but you dont need them for 100%"

So I assumed you meant the Stranger Challenges.

• 5 weeks later...

Listening to the radio on the way into work this morning, they were saying that Rockstar had issued warnings to players who had cheated to boost their XP and if they didn't delete them within a week they (Rockstar) would block them from playing the game online. I'm pretty sure this would be a first for a developer but not actually sure how they are going to do it.

Found this on another forum, it's a section of the xbox.com forums where people whose accounts have been suspended or permanently banned from xbox live, can go to ask why their accounts have banned.

Heres one:

TC57UK: Hi, Posted earlier about my son's suspension and no help. Then i realised did not put his gamertag on the message. i am BlaaaacK v is his gamertag. Would be helpful if someone could enlighten me as to why he has been suspended until 31/12/9999 without notification.

Microsoft: Your son was exposing himself on camera in Uno.

:lol:

More here:

http://forums.xbox.com/1386/ShowForum.aspx

Its where all the trappy little **** that play COD come to beg for forgiveness :)

Haha quality! Have you got a link to the Uno one mate?

I've had a look on the forum but can't find that particular thread.

Checked Google and found this http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100093-Xbox-Live-Nudist-Banned-Until-9999. That article is about that same ban, but it has a link to the actual thread where the kids dad posted a thread asking why his son had been banned, but this comes up http://forums.xbox.com/msgs/default.aspx?MessageID=9 so it's been removed.

Bet he gave his son a right bollocking :lol:

what a **** brilliant ending and the song at the end just envoked all the best parts of the game. It's a shame they didn't to a montage of the best bits amongst the credits to that track. I am sure YouTubers have made some pretty amazing videos to Deadmans Gun.

it was like watching a brilliant western through a controller. outstanding.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â