The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

spotify for iphone now out.

Is the new jailbreak for iphone v3.1 out yet?

spotify been out 10 days.

no 3.1 jailbreak.

also

Fifa out next friday.

Initially, Vodafone will only be offering the iPhone as an upgrade to existing customers. They're not sure if they'll be able to offer early upgrades at an additional cost or only to customers who are approaching the end of their contracts.

Also, heard today that Vodafone's "early 2010" is more likely to be March or April.

iPhone to Orange end of the year official!

I'll actually be able to have it properly rather than an unlocked one now :)

Although it will be on Orange....

Err yeah.

I'm on Orange now with a unlocked iPhone, means i can get a 'legit' one with all the proper stuff with my current contract.

Yeah I heard that too Chris.

On other news, I have to take my iPhone into the O2 shop today and send it away for them to look at it. I have massive signal problems with it - at my house, my work, my parents, in Brum. I'll get signal for an hour or so and it'll drop and not come back, can't text, can't phone, nada.

Been using a Samsung U600 with the same SIM and it's perfect. Been using the iPhone as a bloody iPod for the last 3 weeks, must take it to be repaired tonight, I don't pay the money robbing words removed for an music player and I already have an iTouch.

Lets see O2 try and fob this one off as usual.

I have massive signal problems with it - at my house, my work, my parents, in Brum. I'll get signal for an hour or so and it'll drop and not come back, can't text, can't phone, nada.

mine does that as well ... when i was at the Pompey game i kept losing signal and couldn't get score updates through ..seems Ok of late

My mum got her new iphone on Tuesday and she is now been with no signal for 2 days ..she's in Wales and putting it down to that but I think it's a wider problem with I-phones as it kept dropping out on me when I set it up for her

we are both on 3GS ..never had any issues on the plane old 3G version .. so maybe there is a flaw with the new phones ?

be interesting to hear what O2 tell you

I did read O2 were struggling with their network as so much data is being moved about ... does the signal work off a different network ?

Anyone had any problems with google maps recently?

Mine seems to be going really slowly. It used to be great like a normal sat nav but recently it only updates your position every couple of minutes, which is bloody annoying if you're relying on it. At first I thought it was just poor connection in a certain area, but it does it everywhere.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â