The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Honestly, he's a class act, Bivol. For the purist, there's no better boxer to watch imo.

Absolutely love the bloke. Gave me one of my best nights ever watching boxing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

No way did AB land the better shots, he threw more, but I guarantee most will think Bivol won that.

He threw more but hit the gloves often and missed with a lot too. Bivol did much the cleaner work. He actually boxed really well, used his lateral movement to great effect and countered excellently throughout. 

7 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Honestly, he's a class act, Bivol. For the purist, there's no better boxer to watch imo.

Reminds me a lot of Miguel Cotto tbh. Slightly different style but fundamentally flawless. Does everything very well and puts his combinations together beautifully. Also fights on the backfoot very well. Many similarities between them.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

Reminds me a lot of Miguel Cotto tbh. Slightly different style but fundamentally flawless. Does everything very well and puts his combinations together beautifully. Also fights on the backfoot very well. Many similarities between them.  

The way he looks down is very similar to Cotto.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The droop is a detached facial nerve. It's seen in cases of Bells palsy  whatever damage has been done around his eye socket has broken that, he looks in a bad way there.

Just watching it again. I'm guessing the face droop may have been more down to a broken jaw. The divit in his head was just next to the ear, top of the jaw. Didn't look nice either way.

• Like 1

Yarde is back at the weekend. New promoter and now on Sky.

But still the same old sh*t  in regards to his opponent. Fighting a super middle for his third warm up fight since he got beat.

Just throw him in with Buatsi FFS. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â