Crawford PTS

Cruz PTS

Ruiz KO

Bakole KO

Morrell PTS

Cruz PTS

You’ll get a good price on Bakoke winning by knockout

4 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Regarding the UK boxers in the Olympics, can someone educate me... I thought that funding via the lottery to the various sports was directly related to how they did at the Olympics.

For example if your particular sport, in this case boxing, archery or Judo, did poorly at the Olympics then consequently funding for these disciplines is reduced. If this is correct then it seems a bit perverse to be honest as with less money these disciplines will continue to struggle to achieve success. A real "catch 22 problem"

I believe that is the case re funding. However, there's a very very real chance that boxing won't be at the 2028 Olympics anyway.. It's currently not even listed as a sport at the next Olympics.

• Thanks 1

Forgot that Chelli vs Simpson is on tonight, British and Commenwealth super-middle titles on the line.

Just put the undercard on, does look really odd and s*** having the ring on the edge of the pitch but hopefully the main event is good.

24 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Just seen Inouye is 100 to 1 on to win his next bout, looking forward to a closely fought contest. 

Shame he's not fighting Akhmadaliev next, would have been a great fight.

TJ Doheny is a trash fight but will sell in Japan.

Edited by Avfc96

It is quite scary how big Dubois looks to her opponent. What's it going to take before the powers that be, in the sport of boxing, do something about this ubiquitous weight - bullying ?

Edited by sheepyvillian

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

.Simpson is just a step ahead in every stage of the fight. 

Yep, well deserved victory. Think Chelli was of the mindset to weather the inevitable opening round onslaught and then go after him down the stretch but Simpson just kept up the pace the entire fight.

Perfect timing for that to finish too, straight onto Andy Cruz in LA. This is going to be a long night 😅

Got it 5-5 after 10. But looking at various different scorecards from respected boxing people on social media, scorecards are all over the place.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

Got it 5-5 after 10. But looking at various different scorecards from respected boxing people on social media, scorecards are all over the place.

Very, very close

Certainly did not see the fight in the eyes of Sean Porter

Edited by Follyfoot

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Very, very close

Certainly did not see the fight in the eyes of Sean Porter

7-5 is how I scored it in the end, but I can see 6-6 as the 12th was close.

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Buds pound for pound best boxer on planet for me. Class

But calling out canelo is madness he way too big. He will hurt crawford

Yep, 154 is the limit for Bud. Needs to be him vs Ennis next or at a push him vs Ortiz.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

But calling out canelo is madness he way too big. He will hurt crawford

His trainers are the ones who should be advising him. Then again, boxer's are notoriously hard of hearing. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â