The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Richard Keys being an absolute word removed, trying to turn this into Talkshite, Price, despite his porcelain head, is actually a top bloke. Pricey should chin Keys.

I was fuming at that.

Say what you like about Harrison, I've never been a fan myself, but to claim he's a novelty act is ridiculous. He's a professional fighter doing his best and Keys is supposed to be a professional presenter. 

I'd pay xx amount to see Keys step in the ring with Audley. 

he has become a novelty act though to an extent

as soon as someone hears that he is going to be fighting people laugh and say he is going to get knocked out in the first round and that is what keeps happening to him. I'm not a fan of the bloke but you have to give him credit he keeps coming back time and time again

I may need to remind my mate of the bet we have regarding Khan being voted as P4P best in the world. I think I could make a strong case for having already won in fairness...

lmao no **** chance of that ever happening. He's not even the best in his own division.

as soon as someone hears that he is going to be fighting people laugh and say he is going to get knocked out in the first round and that is what keeps happening to him. I'm not a fan of the bloke but you have to give him credit he keeps coming back time and time again

To an extent yes, it was the vitriol Keys was coming out with that got to me I think. It was way too personal. 

To an extent yes, it was the vitriol Keys was coming out with that got to me I think. It was way too personal. 

Exactly, Keys was really ripping into him, the sort of shit you'd expect from a Talksport hack.

Nate Campbell did a great impression of a heavybag in this one.

A Mere Con out soon, 10:00pm I believe.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â