The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

I'm sure this will get taken down before the day is out, but 720p 60 fps if you full screen this in Chrome:

http://youtu.be/ZXnWdsjWeE8

Pacman was excellent on Saturday. His opponent was no mug coming off an excellent win against Provodkinov but yet Pacman beat him with ease and without getting out of second gear. You know right now im leaning to Pacman beating Mayweather if it ever happens.

Regardless if it happens or not it may well be a false result as they should have fought in their prime

So what are people saying about BJS v eubank jr?

I know eubank jr looks good but the majority of people he had fought work as mailmen milk men and butchers so it's hard to say how good he actually is.

If BJS can get it to go the distance then I've got him winning on points

Eubank Jr is a bit of an unknown quantity and for me that's where the interest in this fight comes from - if he's the real deal then we've got an exciting fighter on our hands, and if not, then like a fair few domestic level fighters he's destined to fight this one against BJS again and again. Saunders for me is good but not a world level fighter, Eubank Jr is somewhere between rubbish and great and I don't know which it is.

I'm hoping Eubank Jr smashes him in a really controlled display. I like the Eubanks, they're hilarious.

Frank Buglioni seems to exist purely to pad out bills like this.

He did look quite promising when he started out but he never really kicked on did he, one thing you have to say is that he has a great following, when I went to watch Billy Joe Saunders b fletcher at York hall the support for him a Bradley Skeet was really good.

He's got a big fan base so he can always get these spots on the bill just because he sells tickets. I can't ever see him making the jump to world level, he just isn't good enough.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â