The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Deary me that was painful to watch. What the feck was his game plan there then?

It was to pat away at Thompson with that excuse for a 'jab' and land the miracle punch. Shocking lack of inside skill, jab, conditioning and intelligence.

Nice to see Thompson calling out that "pussy" Tyson Fury LOL!

Oh yeah, I am so happy that this is the final nail in the coffin of that pathetic little gobshite Frank Maloney.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

I bet David Haye is gutted. He could have cleaned up slapping Fury and Price around in the space of a few months.

Fury still a possibility though, they are negotiating a fight and Haye will knock him spark out.

Price though, he needs to be put on suicide watch tonight.

lmao Maloney blaming Lewis for this, what a word removed. Maloney, **** off you gin soaked urchin. You are to blame for this, YOU made the fights with Thompson.

EDIT: HAHAHAHAH Maloney cracked on live TV!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Price is finished, needs to retire, well I am gutted for him but he doesn't have the skills to hang at world level, where was the jab! jesus, terrible display.

At least I netted £150 off of this.

What bet did you have mate?

I bet David Haye is gutted. He could have cleaned up slapping Fury and Price around in the space of a few months.

Haye could knock out Price and Fury on the same night in the same ring and at the same time.

Haye could knock out Price and Fury on the same night in the same ring and at the same time.

That's probably the only conceivable way British HW boxing could generate international interest atm. :lol:

I'm still unsure as to why he had absolutely nothing left in the 5th round of the fight, he's clearly in shape and spent a lot of the fight just pawing at Thompson so how the hell was he out on his feet so early in the fight.

I'm still unsure as to why he had absolutely nothing left in the 5th round of the fight, he's clearly in shape and spent a lot of the fight just pawing at Thompson so how the hell was he out on his feet so early in the fight.

Then he clearly isn't in shape.   Having big muscles doesn't mean you can fight for twelve hard rounds.  Price clearly has stamina issues and every opponent he faces from now on will seek to exploit that. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â