General Chat

Stevo985

I like spiders. When I see them about I just let them carry on. They eat flies and moths you know.

This.

I live opposite a farm, so flies can be a right bastard during the summer months. Wouldnt dream about getting rid of a spider, I dont even disturb their webs if I can help it.

spider-hell.jpg

Is it like this?

I hope that is shopped :shock:

I woke up one night in my hotel in Chengdu and saw a huge great spider on the wall above my bed ..no way I was going back to bed with the thing there , so thought i'd try and trap it ... biggest glass in the room was way to small .. and so was the ice bucket as it turned out so in the end i had to clearing in the woods it with the phone book as it just laughed at me when i twatted it with a newspaper

poxy things ......

spider-hell.jpg

Is it like this?

I hope that is shopped :shock:

I woke up one night in my hotel in Chengdu and saw a huge great spider on the wall above my bed ..no way I was going back to bed with the thing there , so thought i'd try and trap it ... biggest glass in the room was way to small .. and so was the ice bucket as it turned out so in the end i had to clearing in the woods it with the phone book as it just laughed at me when i twatted it with a newspaper

poxy things ......

gardenspider.jpg

spiders are fantastic, and yes, seasonal. The garden is full of these guys at the moment and the green house is a no go area for Mrs chrisp65

having once lived next to the docks where the banana boats used to come in, I respect spiders

On the subject of spiders, I used to 'own' a chameleon when I was younger, which used to be fed on crickets, locusts and other such bugs. On the one occassion, I received a packet of crickets through the post, only to find that the box was actually empty, or so I thought. Upon opening said box, one of these crawled out...

IMG_2317sm.jpg

Was later identified as a huntsman spider by my local fish shop (after I'd battered it to death with my flip flop).

I misread your post Shillz and thought you ordered a packet of crisps through the post, which had a spider in it! I wondered where in West Midlands would deliver a bag of crisps!!!..... Dragons Den.. Me thinks...

Good idea, with the obesity rates going through the roof, a confectionary courier service could make a killing.

America's already there ;)

Delivery service available for one dozen cupcakes or more, Minis 2 Dozen or more. We deliver to homes, special event locations, offices, dorms or wherever you want your Kickass Cupcakes. We take our cupcakes personally, so we would like to take your order in person to ensure maximum cupcake satisfaction. Call to place your order at 617-628-CUPS (2877) or send us an e-mail at info@kickasscupcakes.com with your contact info and order details. For deliveries, advance notice of 48 hours is preferred. But if you need it sooner, call us, we can probably do it!

Â