General Chat

AVFCLaura

Had the best Sunday of my life. The tickets I had, the people I met, the atmosphere, the results, the win, the food, the hospitality, simply amazing.

Did you meet the legend that is Peter Withe?

Had the best Sunday of my life. The tickets I had, the people I met, the atmosphere, the results, the win, the food, the hospitality, simply amazing.

Didn't 'meet' him, saw him though, as well as Morley.

Let's have the low-down then.. make us all jealous!

Didn't 'meet' him, saw him though, as well as Morley.

Let's have the low-down then.. make us all jealous!

from matchday thread:

Amazing day, got to Villa around 1.30, went upto the Directors Lounge, met with the finance director of Acorns and sat at the table with him, a close friend of Randy's and his son in law. Also head of facilities Tom Fantini and his family. Sort of sat in awe as the likes of Randy, Faulkner came to our table to meet and great Tom and Carlo, hugs all round...bit surreal. Saw Doug Ellis as well, seen him slip some waiter a £50 note. Nicely done! Started with some lovely canopies, mini burgers and onions, pea soup and champagne. Sat down to Venison and cheese and whatever else, lovely. Then a main of Cod for me, chips cooked in duck fat. All good. Watched the match on Balcony seats next to the Holte. I was in a grey suit in a Villa tie. I imagine anyone looking up at the score board might have seen me.....went in at half time to an amazing trio of chocolate deserts.

Amazing atmosphere, great result. Can't really remember the game

Only a short summary, also as I was walking out ground, players were coming out at same time and got Collins and A.Young autograph.

Was a great day, would have been a nice day anyway but the fact results won't perfectly, I was sitting right next to the Holte on the Balcony just made it amazing.

Anyone recommend a book like Kerouac's On the Road? I thought Naked Lunch since Borroughs was a big influence on Kerouac, but I've not read either title so suspect the influence isn't overly direct.

Anyone recommend a book like Kerouac's On the Road? I thought Naked Lunch since Borroughs was a big influence on Kerouac, but I've not read either title so suspect the influence isn't overly direct.
More of the same

51DXhP7Kz6L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

I'll have to phrase this carefully, but I'm sure you will all read between the lines.

I have never used facebook, twitter or anything of the kind, except for VT.

Can anyone direct me to the appropriate twitter page that will keep me as up to date as those who live north of the border?

Thanks

IIRC a VT member gave us the heads up on our former captain's "away form" a while back...

The fact that he's now such a hit on Twitter kinda backs it all up. :!:

Man, I wish I was a captain on A Question of Sport. Phil has Patrick Kielty on his team. I'd love to be able to book Mike Tyson to smash his smug **** face in.

Those square dot matrix picture thingies that are popping up all over the place? I'm guessing that are some kind of 'link' or shortcut you access using your mobile phone but I have no idea how :-( Can anyone help? I have an Android handset if its a requirement...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â